WR Kenny Britt re-signs with Rams, 2yr/14m

rideaducati

Reaction score
That money they saved on Bradford going to good use... :sarcasm_off:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Regardless of the overpay, the Rams are getting some good pieces this offseason. They are going to be a threat with that Defense and the improvements on Offense.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/576760131804733440[/tweet]

So if Britt has a good season he can opt out of the second year, become a free agent again, and sign another big contract with someone else.

dcbshowstopper

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3s2ts4jq said:
Jeez.

More glad than ever for JS's & PC's sanity

It's basically a 1 year 4.3 million dollar deal from a cap perspective. If it turns into a 2 year 14 million dollar deal then that means Britt put up some big numbers. Good deal for both sides.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
:34853_doh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
He had a decent year for SL last year. Maybe he's got his career back on track. Physical ability was never the question.

Injury history and off the field issues have been pretty monumental with Britt. Not too many NFL players have enough legal issues to warrant a slide show http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2012/07/report_kenny_britt_charged_wit.html
And this was from 2112; he went on to have a few more incidents. Latest I believe was July of last year.

The contract seems friendlier than at 1st glance. Still... seems like a Fisher kinda guy...and as far as I'm concerned a reach I'm glad the Hawks aren't making.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1e2vmuo2 said:
Regardless of the overpay, the Rams are getting some good pieces this offseason. They are going to be a threat with that Defense and the improvements on Offense.

It's like I'm having déjà vu with this statement...

rideaducati

Reaction score
HawkFan72":qbrsqbvy said:

Not with that head coach.

Latest posts