Brahn

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3i5btnd0 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3i5btnd0 said:
TAB420":3i5btnd0 said:
Wow they're some sensitive va-ja ja's over there.... :49ersmall:

And there's none here, right?

I'M NOT SENSITIVE!!

Why are they sensitive? If I recall right they are set up for the near future and will be a challenge for years. I mean I heard it from Webzone itself!

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
You can't even debate over there now. It had to be the weakest ban of all time. Than again we talking about the Vagzone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If we banned like they did over there over here, we'd have no Niner fans here, even the few good ones here.
They are very thinned skinned and over sensitive. Still don't get why someone would waste their time trolling another board... though, it's fun to read and watch the meltdowns at times. 8)

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
When I pointed out that we beat them last year without Unger, they got pissed. Then I reminded them that JG had almost as many total yards and TD's in 5 years than VD had in 9, and that was the end of my stay...Totally worth it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":52c2ru4d said:
lvnginhwktwn":52c2ru4d said:
TAB420":52c2ru4d said:
Wow they're some sensitive va-ja ja's over there.... :49ersmall:

And there's none here, right?

Right.

It does say something when the Brits are saltier than most of our posters. :thirishdrinkers:

Cheers, Peaches !

shawnsim

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2cgeehe7 said:
How did they respond to the Jimmy Graham trade?

Its divided between omg the Hawks are in the Super Bowl again and: How in the hell are these guys making cap space?

Laloosh

Reaction score
shawnsim":3qbrt42g said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3qbrt42g said:
How did they respond to the Jimmy Graham trade?

Its divided between omg the Hawks are in the Super Bowl again and: How in the hell are these guys making cap space?

There is no shortage of delusion either...
with all graham's bang-ups over the years and finally playing in a real division with real defenses...i fully expect a major injury to keep him out the majority of the season

hes going to quickly miss going against TB, ATL, and CAR twice a year with one of the top qbs in the league throwing to him...now hes got one of the worst qbs in the entire league and going to get banged up hard every game with him being the only legitimate threat on a team

actually good for niners since we always neglected watever TE they had before and that player wud always burn us for major yards on short screen passes, now every game plan will be focused on the TE
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/1 ... QG8lBVx.99

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I love how a bunch of posters in that thread say we're lucky not to have cap problems.

Since when is managing the cap a matter of LUCK for any GM? Ha. Also, notice how all of our big contracts are pretty evenly spread out. We don't mortgage the back end as much as virtually all the other teams do. It gives you more freedom years later. We also like to make guys easy to cut after a couple of years in terms of dead cap hits.

They're going to be extremely confused as to how we're still doing this AFTER we pay Wilson, even though the answer's right in front of their eyes.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
TAB420":wlcuw6gm said:
You can't even debate over there now. It had to be the weakest ban of all time. Than again we talking about the Vagzone.
Vagzone...good one!!!!!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
TAB420":2l695424 said:
When I pointed out that we beat them last year without Unger, they got pissed. Then I reminded them that JG had almost as many total yards and TD's in 5 years than VD had in 9, and that was the end of my stay...Totally worth it.
Zomg... you're amazing!!!!!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3hk4qdpn said:
LOL

Could you imagine if our mods were like Webzone mods?

I'm glad we at least let our niner fans stand up and defend their team. Over there the few Seahawk posters they allow to type are pretty much asked to drop their drawers, bend over, and try to look happy about it. :roll:

Zaghawk and LisaTwelve both regularly defend the Seahawks, as much or more than Marvin and I defend the 9ers here.

And they got trolled mercilessly, and the 9ers fans who troll them get banned repeatedly.

Heck, those two level-headed and quality Hawks posters are probably responsible for more bannings at the Webzone than all other people combined.

If you troll there you get banned. If you troll here you don't. It's not that complicated.

Also worth saying that having like, been on the Internet before, that trolls who get banned (repeatedly :lol: ) insist that they weren't trolling and are actually victims isn't that interesting to me. Whatevs. If I had to give a nickle every time someone made that claim but got a dime every time it turned out to be BS I'd be a billionaire.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
All I know is, I have heard you and Marvin argue points many of times here, that would have got us banned there. Their a bunch of sensitive bitches.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2ato73p8 said:
If you troll there you get banned. If you troll here you don't. It's not that complicated.
It'd be fine if this were true. It's not. You get banned there for simply saying something that somebody doesn't like if you're an enemy fan, even if it's not trolling at all and is presented in a kind and friendly manner.

THAT is the big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.