Demarco Murray is a Philadelphia Eagle

ringless

Reaction score
ProFootballTalkVerified account
‏@ProFootballTalk
At least one of the teams pursuing DeMarco Murray believes he will be staying in Dallas.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Philadelphia's interest is reported as being because Murray reached out to Kelly to let him know he's interested in playing for them. The market for the RB position is much softer than Murray anticipated i think.

League-rushing champion DeMarco Murray personally reached out to Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly on Wednesday morning, expressing his desire to play in Kelly's spread offense and with former Oklahoma roommate and quarterback Sam Bradford, according to league and team sources.

DeMarco Murray has personally reached out to Eagles coach Chip Kelly to express an interest in joining the team.

Murray's call was enough to jump-start tepid interest from the Eagles, despite their signing of former Chargers running back Ryan Mathews.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12462 ... hia-eagles

Mike 4G

Reaction score
ringless":3q16g5in said:
Come on Cowboys, pay the man!
I don't know. I would rather him land in Philly than Dallas. Dallas just seems like a much better overall team and I am not sure what Chip is going to have when the season starts.

ringless

Reaction score
Mike 4G":33lciw8j said:
ringless":33lciw8j said:
I don't know. I would rather him land in Philly than Dallas. Dallas just seems like a much better overall team and I am not sure what Chip is going to have when the season starts.

I want him in Dallas bc its the only way Peterson lands in AZ

@AlbertBreer: Sense with clubs that DeMarco Murray wants to stay in Dallas but drive the price up. Cowboys have been very disciplined.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mike 4G":2ygvtr6n said:
ringless":2ygvtr6n said:
This. I hate Jerruh's kids, the quicker they are back to mediocrity the better IMHO! 8)

CPHawk

Reaction score
Mike 4G":1pesv6n9 said:
ringless":1pesv6n9 said:

A great OL and LOB light.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":3gwmmjq8 said:
Mike 4G":3gwmmjq8 said:
ringless":3gwmmjq8 said:

@AlbertBreer: Sense with clubs that DeMarco Murray wants to stay in Dallas but drive the price up. Cowboys have been very disciplined.

I thought AP was in Cardinal Red...like two days ago?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hearing Murray is going to Philly, with the intention of signing with them.

Reaction score
Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR 1m1 minute ago
Whoever they get will have huge value behind that line MT @AdamSchefter: Dallas calling around for other RBs. They've lost Murray to Eagles.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
ringless":2z27dg6m said:
Mike 4G":2z27dg6m said:
ringless":2z27dg6m said:

Wait, you made it seem like AP to the cards was a done deal?? Shocked, I tell you... :sarcasm_off:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
coorslighthawk":vezzp70o said:
Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR 1m1 minute ago
Whoever they get will have huge value behind that line MT @AdamSchefter: Dallas calling around for other RBs. They've lost Murray to Eagles.

Huge blow to Dallas.

The Cowboys were so much better last year because they let Tony Romo do LESS. They leaned on the run, kept Romo healthy, and didn't give him the opportunity to make the same mistakes he has made in the past when he does too much.

Now they may have to go back to that if they do not have the workhorse, explosive RB in Murray. Old Tony Romo may resurface next year, to the delight of us all.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2zdw7hzp said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/575843812897087488[/tweet]

50b001a462fd41d61fb908a7f4d3b75cf1278ecd93ffbd3d42

:34853_doh:

Not at you or you posting the meme, but at the meme itself. It's perfect for this situation, but it's escalated, not accelerated.

Latest posts