LeSean McCoy traded to Buffalo for Kiko Alonso

HawkFan72

Reaction score
That is very surprising. I know McCoy had a down year, but he is a big part of the Offense.

Rosenhaus says it's not a done deal yet:

“I just spoke with the Eagles organization and there is no trade for LeSean at this time,” Rosenhaus said on Twitter. “There have been discussions but nothing finalized.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/03/rosenhaus-eagles-say-no-lesean-trade-yet/

Probably just a matter of time though. Like Schefter said, probably not official until next week.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think the Eagles will have gotten the better end of this deal if Alonso gets back to how he was playing before his injury.

pehawk

Reaction score
Word is they're big on Polk in Philly too.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
I think they are getting ready to trade many picks to the Jets in order to move up and take MM. Also they can be big players in free agency now since they have money and no picks if they do this MM trade.

Pick6

Reaction score
They are clearing a lot of cap space with Williams, Cole, Graham, and Mccoy gone. I'm assuming they are going to get Maxwell and either Mccourty or Rahim Moore.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":sj0uc5es said:
pehawk":sj0uc5es said:

Chris polks mom tell you that?

Jerramy Stevens mom and brother emailed me once over an article here.

Get on twitter, technological zilch

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":lwaipzed said:
pehawk":lwaipzed said:

Jokes aside, Chip Kelly likely has a Pac-12 bias the same way that Pete Carroll does. It's interesting to me that with one move, Kelly will have acquired a Pac-12 player and promoted another.

Don't let the combine numbers fool you, this is a very very good draft for RBs. Even if they don't get Gordon in round one, there will be some studs in the 2nd and 3rd. I think that had as much do with this trade as anything else. That plus salary. It makes sense on a lot of levels for Philly, despite the fact that McCoy is the more purely talented player in the trade.

I think Kelly knows that he isn't getting past 10 wins with a soft team. That's part of this deal too. I think like Denver last year, the soul crushing loss they had to Seattle is reverberating through their offseason.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":13doumu4 said:
eagles save 8 million. Melvin Gordon will be unbelievable in that Philly offense.

Did Chip Kelly's mom tell you that?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Eagles could have nearly 55M in cap room if they release Demeco Ryans

Have a feeling we found our Suh suitor

slargent4ever

Reaction score
pehawk":1u1k00qq said:
JSeahawks":1u1k00qq said:
pehawk":1u1k00qq said:

Jerramy Stevens mom and brother emailed me once over an article here.

Get on twitter, technological zilch

Did they really? Just wondering, I know the Stevens and while Jerramy is a piece of work the rest of the family are pretty good people. What was the article?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
LeSean McCoy is one of the top 5 backs in his position. While good, Alonso is not a top 5 LB. However, the Eagles are lucky that this year's draft is strong in the running back dept. Sounds like they may be targeting Gordon or Gurley in the first round. If they don't go that route, Coleman, Ajayi, or Cobb could be some good choices later.