Uh oh, they cheated!

ringless

Reaction score
What new information is here? I was hoping it was going to discuss earlier games

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I'm cynical, so excuse me. But this is a tease. Come out and say that they are guilty because I just have this feeling that they'll be let off the hook.

djb28

Reaction score
I found it alarming that Kraft ended his quick speech directly after the win with " we didnt touch those balls"
I told my Girl, Someone is feeling guilt.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
djb28":1rf8x3zs said:
I found it alarming that Kraft ended his quick speech directly after the win with " we didnt touch those balls"
I told my Girl, Someone is feeling guilt.

Dunno, seems pretty in line with his previous comments about it (namely the public demand for an apology if it's not true). Unless that's also guilt (which would be a REALLY weird way to publicly express guilt), the running theme seems to be that the accusation has really gotten to Kraft and he's going to complain about it publicly when he has the chance.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Listening to Bill Simmons on Chowherd the other day and he claimed "Word is there was only 1 deflated ball, and that's the one that Indianapolis intercepted! How do we know that they didn't let the air out?"

My jaw hit the floor...I've never heard such spin in my life? Blame the Colts?