Which team has the worst trolls?

Northhawk

Reaction score
I'm not talking about those posters who come looking to have a good football conversation but rather those that have no other point but to trash talk and never admit to their team's weaknesses. I'd add that they offer flimsy (delusional) "facts" to back their arguments.

It may be just the timing but, right now, the Pats top my list.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stealers fans were the worst before and after XL*, Ninnies trolls are a close second, but most of them have lost their steam since the Hawks won it all last year and looking to do it again this year, plus their window just closed, Paties trolls are 3rd but probably least self aware how dilusional and how big of rubes they really are as they believe every word that Billycheat and Tawmmy udder.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I think we're not really seeing the best of what the Patriots have to offer right now. The sensible fans and posters have got to be a bit depressed by what's going on. The brutal combo of the deflation along with the fumbling data casts serious doubt on the franchise's accomplishments. So the good posters are mostly sulking and irritated, knowing that if they actually win, it's already tainted.

And then think about that types of fans that not only need to defend the team on this, but who want to come *here* of all places to do it. That's a maximum level Kool-Aid drinker type of fan right there.

Where's the Guido level Pats fan? Or the Red Alice? Or the Marvins or Popeyes or kats? Totally absent!

Sherminator

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":xf17pzi1 said:
Stealers fans were the worst before and after XL*, Ninnies trolls are a close second, but most of them have lost their steam since the Hawks won it all last year and looking to do it again this year, plus their window just closed, Paties trolls are 3rd but probably least self aware how dilusional and how big of rubes they really are as they believe every word that Billycheat and Tawmmy udder.

Hernia this post and its run on sentences spawned me to start posting here again.
Aren't you excited! :thirishdrinkers:

But in all seriousness I cannot stand Vikings fans

huskylawyer

Reaction score
49er fans and Pats fans hands down.

Cleveland and Philly fans are the most self-loathing lol. They're always depressed lol.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sherminator":11jfyjz8 said:
Sports Hernia":11jfyjz8 said:

Hernia this post and its run on sentences spawned me to start posting here again.
Aren't you excited! :thirishdrinkers:

But in all seriousness I cannot stand Vikings fans
:34853_doh:
So sue me Miss Ehli!

SF49r

Reaction score
Surprised nobody else mentioned Broncos fans. Man they were annoying as hell before and after superbowl 48, probably the cockiest fanbase out there thinking they will win every game just because they have Peyton manning. Even though is was painful to watch my arch-rival completely demolish them in the superbowl, it was damn fun reading those Broncos forums as it was happening though. Now they are claiming all this "America's team" garbage.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
All it takes is the correct combination of incompetence and success within whatever time period we're specifying. Today, it's probably us or the Pats. Over the last few years, it's probably the 49ers or Broncos. Over the last decade, we know better than anyone outside of Baltimore that the Steelers must hold that distinction, and it's more than likely they're the worst all-time as well. They have the unique mixture of the blunt nature of the east coast, the success of 6 Super Bowl titles, and the lacking intellectual and physical stimulation of a culture routed in hard manual labor that has long ceased to embody that hardened demeanor. The result, much to the chagrin and the cynical amusement of the 31 other NFL fan-bases, is the most elite force of trolls the NFL has to offer. They're so bad they're good, and they're so good they're terrible. Here's to you, Steelers fans!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":2zo8w5oz said:
Surprised nobody else mentioned Broncos fans. Man they were annoying as hell before and after superbowl 48, probably the cockiest fanbase out there thinking they will win every game just because they have Peyton manning. Even though is was painful to watch my arch-rival completely demolish them in the superbowl, it was damn fun reading those Broncos forums as it was happening though. Now they are claiming all this "America's team" garbage.
That's actually a good call there. Lucky for us it only lasted a couple of weeks here, after that curbstomping in XLVIII all but 2 slithered away. Donkospurts and his mom/wife were the last 2 donks troglodytes left.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Throwdown":3qehxnht said:
Redskins, easily.

Bingo.

Some of these Pats fans are obnoxious, but at least they have a team that's accomplished something. Skins fans are just flat out nasty, delusional and arrogant with no logical reason to be that way.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Redskins fans who have no reason to even be in the conversation.

Second goes to Saints fans who think our team and our fans are classless thugs when they come from a city that smells of trash and piss, the river is brown and portly women flash their boobies while they get drunk in the streets listening to horrible horn music.

Bears fans because they act like they are an all time team like the Yinzers, the Cowboys and the Niners. And they aren't even the Ravens.

Fart

chris98251

Reaction score
Two names, Cinnamongirl and Donkspurts, we have had bad but these two brought bad to a new low.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
chris98251":6bpuncot said:
Two names, Cinnamongirl and Donkspurts, we have had bad but these two brought bad to a new low.
They were awesome. I wish they were still here.

OP
OP
N

Northhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1te955nd said:
Hold the presses.

Have you seen what some of our very own have done on the other boards?

When they set out on a mission they are deff. 1%ers.

I wondered about this after starting the thread. Haven't seen any 12s on other boards but I don't go elsewhere much.