Dan Quinn to Falcons

Blitzer88

Reaction score
According to Jay Glazer, during the post game show, Quinn has already accepted the head gig with the Falcons, just waiting for the season to end.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Is that not tampering? Or they just cant officially sign coaches when the team is still in the playoffs

chawkjones

Reaction score
He (Quinn) may want to think this over, look what happened to Gus Bradley, Not one man makes a winning franchise.

The Outfield

Reaction score
chawkjones":zbdr3dix said:
He (Quinn) may want to think this over, look what happened to Gus Bradley, Not one man makes a winning franchise.

Yeah, but the Falcons at least have a decent QB to start with.

chris98251

Reaction score
He can't sign a contract, but they can over a job, he can think about it for tow weeks wink wink.

jkitsune

Reaction score
The Outfield":3ttgu44h said:
chawkjones":3ttgu44h said:

Falcons have some good pieces. I think that's a great gig for him, much better than the Jags.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
jkitsune":26nljcem said:
The Outfield":26nljcem said:
chawkjones":26nljcem said:

Falcons have some good pieces. I think that's a great gig for him, much better than the Jags.

True but like someone said in another post he isnt taking the Seahawks D with him. I mean he is probably a little better than Bradley but how hard is it to be good when you have Sherman, Kam and Thomas all probably the best at their respective positions, Wagner top 3 LB in the NFL, and Maxwell, Avril and Bennet who are all probably top talents in the league as well. I cant remember a defense that has been this stacked...maybe the Ravens and Bucs come close but I still think we have more talent

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Technically they are not allowed to even offer him the job yet.

But there has been winks and nods, and the Falcons are telling sources that they are going to give Quinn the job and making the news public.

They are toeing the line of the rules to not get in trouble. I feel like they've gone too far though.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He has been terrific but he should be let go immediately. He is working for another team now. No telling who he might pull from our staff though.

themunn

Reaction score
chawkjones":6ypwjojl said:

Falcons gig is as good as any to fall into though. Were in the NFC championship 2 years ago, got Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White. If he can turn the defend into something league average they'll be ahead of the Saints and Bucs for sure, and can probably push the Panthers. This isn't the talentless hole that Jacksonville is.

nepahawk

Reaction score
sedrohawk":2bp2f88y said:
that is tampering they can't offer him a contract or a job.

This is totally tampering.
All other HC jobs were filled. So there was no chance of them losing Quinn, if he was their man.
But, OCs is what they were worried about. That's why the hired K Shanahan before Quinn.
Shanahan was Quinn's choice for his OC, so there is no way there is not a agreement in place.

mikeak

Reaction score
Honestly I don't care

One interview today then tell him don't worry about it we will make an offer when you are done with the superbowl. Talk to you in two weeks don't worry about it or spend time thinking about it etc