Vic Fangio

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Is it possible we could hire him if Dan Quinn leaves? Seems really angry at the Niners right now. Top 5 defense the last three years.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'd take him for sure. He did quite a bit despite having some average secondary players. 49er fans in general are pretty upset that he's not there now.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Hawknballs":5ub7yck6 said:
I'd take him for sure. He did quite a bit despite having some average secondary players. 49er fans in general are pretty upset that he's not there now.

We have poached so many Niners why stop now!!!
:fam:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Discharging Fangio is a huge mistake by the Digits, he's a very good coach. I wonder if he'd really be interested in coming here as he's been mooted for a couple of other HC gig?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious the 49ers are back in 'save a buck' mode now that they got their new stadium. They will be a mediocre team at best until they need more tax dollars.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Hawknballs":pr19n7ro said:
It's pretty obvious the 49ers are back in 'save a buck' mode now that they got their new stadium. They will be a mediocre team at best until they need more tax dollars.

More Hawk fan wishful thinking.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3kt1ul8p said:
Hawknballs":3kt1ul8p said:

It's not "wishful thinking" when it's already happened . . . Harbaugh gone. Fangio gone. Donatell gone.

:th2thumbs:

pehawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1iwuwlkd said:
Hawknballs":1iwuwlkd said:

Refresh my memory...what was the York's reputation pre-Harbaugh (during the stadium push)?

homerun1970

Reaction score
On top of pe's question how were those teams with many of the same players in place? I dont really remember the niners kicking butt and taking names then.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1gfriz98 said:
Hawknballs":1gfriz98 said:

Have you not been reading your own forums lately? You should change your handle to lvngonhwkforums

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
hawknation2015":37gt51os said:
lvnginhwktwn":37gt51os said:
Hawknballs":37gt51os said:

It's not "wishful thinking" when it's already happened . . . Harbaugh gone. Fangio gone. Donatell gone.

49ers becoming mediocre=Hawk fan wishful thinking. Hawk fans thinking all will be good in Hawk town=delusional thinking.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":28dhgnjk said:
49ers becoming mediocre=Hawk fan wishful thinking. Hawk fans thinking all will be good in Hawk town=delusional thinking.
Wait. It's wishful thinking that the 49ers will become mediocre? You finished 8-8. .500. That is the exact definition of mediocre. Perhaps we can put Michael Crabtree and Richard Sherman in front of you to explain it. We don't have to wish FOR it to happen, it already DID.

I know the truth hurts, man. I also know how much you hate most of us based on how you refer to us on a certain other forum, but don't be pretending you haven't already hit mediocrity based on the 8-8 season your beloved Niners just had.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
-The Glove-":a7tc0gse said:
lvnginhwktwn":a7tc0gse said:
Hawknballs":a7tc0gse said:

Have you not been reading your own forums lately? You should change your handle to lvngonhwkforums

I see the forums but unlike some of you, I realize that what people think on those forums has little to do with what happens.

Some of you are as usual, so focused on what is happening with 49ers you fail to see what is happening in your own backyard and the implications it could have on the Hawks future. But by all means, carry on it will make the 12th man meltdown all the more entertaining.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":vpegnqb3 said:
lvnginhwktwn":vpegnqb3 said:
Wait. It's wishful thinking that the 49ers will become mediocre? You finished 8-8. .500. That is the exact definition of mediocre. Perhaps we can put Michael Crabtree and Richard Sherman in front of you to explain it. We don't have to wish FOR it to happen, it already DID.

I know the truth hurts, man. I also know how much you hate most of us based on how you refer to us on a certain other forum, but don't be pretending you haven't already hit mediocrity based on the 8-8 season your beloved Niners just had.

And how do I refer to you on the "other" forum Roland?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Don't see it.

Vic is from the Dom Capers 3-4 coaching tree. He doesn't really fit the D in Seattle and I don't see Seattle making any dramatic changes.

vonstout

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1wtyel84 said:
-The Glove-":1wtyel84 said:
lvnginhwktwn":1wtyel84 said:
Hawknballs":1wtyel84 said:

I see the forums but unlike some of you, I realize that what people think on those forums has little to do with what happens.

Some of you are as usual, so focused on what is happening with 49ers you fail to see what is happening in your own backyard and the implications it could have on the Hawks future. But by all means, carry on it will make the 12th man meltdown all the more entertaining.

Meltdown? We've resigned Avril and KJ to go with Kam's, Thomas', and Sherman recent extensions. Our Qb hasn't taken a step back and we haven't fired our whole coaching staff. We are playing the NFC championship at home and Vegas has us as the favorites to win the SB next year. Our future looks terrible. :sarcasm_on:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1gvgsqqx said:
hawknation2015":1gvgsqqx said:
lvnginhwktwn":1gvgsqqx said:
Hawknballs":1gvgsqqx said:

Your team just made it's DL coach, a guy who's never been a coordinator, its HC...the same DL coach that Harbaugh and Fangio (the 2 people who made your team great) hated and refused to talk to...

jkitsune

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1rzg072w said:
-The Glove-":1rzg072w said:
lvnginhwktwn":1rzg072w said:
Hawknballs":1rzg072w said:

I don't make a habit of taking shots at Niners fans, but I honestly have no idea what you're trying to refer to. Is there a conspiracy brewing that the sheeple don't see?

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2f14ur0c said:
lvnginhwktwn":2f14ur0c said:

Take it easy on him, Roland. His bum bum is sore.

Latest posts