Is there a bigger jack@ss than Cam

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
I try to give the benefit of the doubt most of the time but Cam is the biggest jackwagon playing qb right now imho. He wouldn't even look at the fans/kids as he's doing his victory lap and the in game antics are so "me"gocentric it's hard to watch. I have respect for Carolina and their fans but I feel bad they are represented by this guy.

Can anyone think of worse qbs that have played and represented their franchise in such a clueless , entitled , classless fashion. I'm having a hard time coming up with anyone. Even McMahon had a cool factor, maybe Cutler.

Thank you Russell Wilson for being high class.

:les:

Rat

Reaction score
After the game, he made a comment about the team going to Seattle. Apparently, he's too stupid to understand how the NFL playoffs work.

Osprey

Reaction score
Todd Marinovich

I'm sure his Dad got paid for his college services too :stirthepot:

Rat

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":314wyxqh said:
I try to give the benefit of the doubt most of the time but Cam is the biggest jackwagon playing qb right now imho.
Personalitywise, I'd still take him way before Cutler.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rat":2bwiew62 said:
After the game, he made a comment about the team going to Seattle. Apparently, he's too stupid to understand how the NFL playoffs work.

I don't think many guys do. You could hear Lindley telling him after the game to "get after Seattle" or something to that effect.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wait til Jameis gets into the league. Lose 59-20 and claim the game could have gone either way and that losing isn't in his vocabulary.

DirtyDave

Reaction score
I agree 100%.. in fact I made the exact same comment during the game. He makes you appreciate Russel all the more.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Jameis Winston seems like someones fat drunk uncle talking about about being the greatest in college. It's like he's narrating his own life.

irocdave

Reaction score
Cam is in for a rude awakening if the Panthers play in Seattle. Dude is a chump, gloating, hoping to get cred for every play. CHUMP. He is the LAST QB who should look forward to playing in Seattle, just shows how stupid he is. If your a Carolina fan, tell me why I shouldn't think this way? Dude shrinks in crunch time, then gloats when things work out. CHUMP.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
kobebryant":1gjn7cc0 said:
I don't see it. I have no qualm with Cam.
Neither do I. I suspect he figures Dallas will run over Detroit. I don't know who to call for that game. Dallas looked good in the end but really, against who?

pehawk

Reaction score
I know. He acts like this one free safety in the NFCW, who cheers and gets pumped over every tackle. I cant remember who that free safety is, but, he celebrates after anything. So annoying.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I used to hate Cam...but I've come to respect him. He's a baller and not as bad as some make him out to be

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, why cant Cam be more like Marino or Peyton? Why cant Cam throw his teammates under the bus in the media and via sideline tantrums like they do. That's CLASS.

Beast Mode

Reaction score
I don't get the hate on Cam Newton, he's a pretty entertaining QB to watch when he's not playing against the Seahawks. Too bad he's coming off a down year, I was kinda convinced he would finally take that next step. Sadly I just don't see too many qualities maturity and leadership in him yet, I hope he figures it out sooner than later. At least he's not Kaepernick, you know? That dude is just insufferable and always finds new ways to embarrass not only himself, but his whole team.

Makes me glad we have Russell Wilson quarterbacking this team.

Vetamur

Reaction score
pehawk":3cw8ffxr said:
Yeah, why cant Cam be more like Marino or Peyton? Why cant Cam throw his teammates under the bus in the media and via sideline tantrums like they do. That's CLASS.

Keep erecting the Strawmen there, Pehawk. Did anyone give any counter example of Marino or Peyton? I see one other QB mentioned as a contrast.. Wilson.

pehawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":1porht2v said:
pehawk":1porht2v said:

Keep erecting the Strawmen there, Pehawk. Did anyone give any counter example of Marino or Peyton? I see one other QB mentioned as a contrast.. Wilson.

Maybe its a strawman...or maybe there's a double standard.