J.J. Watt makes history

hawknation2014

Reaction score
With his three sacks today, including a safety, Watt became the first player in NFL history to record two 20-sack seasons.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
If it can't be one of our guys, I want to see him get the MVP. The guy is a force of nature, and as a fan of the game I love what he brings.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":2fd44edx said:
If it can't be one of our guys, I want to see him get the MVP. The guy is a force of nature, and as a fan of the game I love what he brings.

:13:

He also helped Houston to its first winning record since 2012, the year he recorded 20.5 sacks and was named Defensive Player of the Year. They won't make the playoffs, however, after Baltimore beats Cleveland.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":1ysoxxh6 said:
THIS!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Something tells me we will be reading the title of this thread many MANY times over the next few years.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Living in the Houston area, I get to hear and see a lot of the little things about JJ, that don't make the national headlines.

The dude is Man among men. Top notch guy all the way.
Similar in many ways to our #3.

Not sue if he can pull off the MVP but he sure deserves to be in the conversation.
He'd get my vote if I had one.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
He should get MVP based on the fact there are a few QBs who you can equally argue deserve MVP so why not just give it to the D guy who obv is a beast. Didnt he have a few offensive TDs too.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Watt is just disgustingly good. He deserves to win MVP for the year he's had. He'd had an impact on both sides of the ball too.

lucky49

Reaction score
i feel like I'm the only person who doesn't think he should be mvp. maybe its just an annoying old way of thinking but i think it should go to player from a playoff team. Honestly think it should be A-Rodg. Still, what a beast.