Cardinals are done, Stanton Knee Scoped, Out Indefinitely

ringless

Reaction score
Just another year of 4 QB's.....

What a horrible end to what seemed like a season that could have ended in a super bowl appearance at one time.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
So if we win and have home field do we get the winner of Zona vs Atlanta /Carolina?

If so punch our ticket now for the NFC championship game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":18omjmk8 said:

What a horrible end to what seemed like a season that could have ended in a super bowl appearance at one time.

Not to pile on... but what was the motivation behind long terming Palmer?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
True Ringless..BTW...waiting for your post on the NFC West competition. :)

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2lyso1ha said:
So if we win and have home field do we get the winner of Zona vs Atlanta /Carolina?

If so punch our ticket now for the NFC championship game.

If Dallas beats Detroit/GB in the Wild Card, then yes.

ringless

Reaction score
If you guys win this week you play the winner of the AZ/NFC south game no matter what...

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ringless":xnh51xch said:
If you guys win this week you play the winner of the AZ/NFC south game no matter what...

Then punch us a ticket to the NFC championship game. We will destroy either of those teams.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":2psovmh3 said:

Not if the other wild card team wins. Green Bay or Detroit beating Dallas isn't too far fetched.

OP
OP
Barakas

Barakas

Reaction score
ringless":1od4e9q0 said:

Nope. If the #4 seed (CAR/ATL) beats the #6 seed (ARZ) AND the number #5 seed (GB/DET) beats the #3 seed (Cowboys) then the second round of playoffs would be the #1 seed versus the #5 seed and the #2 seed versus the #4 seed.

el capitan

Reaction score
Barakas":10im5t6d said:
ringless":10im5t6d said:

Nope. If the #4 seed (CAR/ATL) beats the #6 seed (ARZ) AND the number #5 seed (GB/DET) beats the #3 seed (Cowboys) then the second round of playoffs would be the #1 seed versus the #5 seed and the #2 seed versus the #4 seed.

Nope, #3 play #6 and #4 plays #5 so assuming Cowboys win this weekend and we're no.1 then we'll get either the winner of Arizona/NFC South or Detroit/Green Bay should either of those teams beat Dallas in the wild card. More than likely Green Bay will beat the Lions so we're looking at either the Cards, Falcons/Panthers or Lions coming to Seattle for the divisional round.

el capitan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":fb3xcitz said:
I think I would be most interested in a Seattle vs Detroit and Dallas vs Green Bay divisional round.

If you want to watch a competative game then I guess that would be best, however after watching Ryan Lindley vs the Hawks D in Arizona I am slightly intrigued to see just how bad this guy could be if he faced us in Seattle.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
el capitan":3vsg3vwu said:
MizzouHawkGal":3vsg3vwu said:
I think I would be most interested in a Seattle vs Detroit and Dallas vs Green Bay divisional round.

If you want to watch a competative game then I guess that would be best, however after watching Ryan Lindley vs the Hawks D in Arizona I am slightly intrigued to see just how bad this guy could be if he faced us in Seattle.
I'm leery of it because it's too soon to replay them and they might just play out of their minds. Logically it should be a slaughter though. Detroit intrigues me, I have seen them a couple times and they looked terrible offensively but that was without Reggie Bush and Megatron being injured so I'd like to see what if anything can they do against us at our house. Because their defense is legitimate but it can be beat over the top like Arizona's.

el capitan

Reaction score
Without a QB or RB I don't think it'll matter how well the rest of the team plays, they just won't be able to move the ball on us.
I seriously can't see them winning again this season.

OP
OP
Barakas

Barakas

Reaction score
el capitan":3mtoq9iq said:
Barakas":3mtoq9iq said:
ringless":3mtoq9iq said:

Nope, #3 play #6 and #4 plays #5 so assuming Cowboys win this weekend and we're no.1 then we'll get either the winner of Arizona/NFC South or Detroit/Green Bay should either of those teams beat Dallas in the wild card. More than likely Green Bay will beat the Lions so we're looking at either the Cards, Falcons/Panthers or Lions coming to Seattle for the divisional round.

lol, yes...I messed it up too. Just knew that there was a scenario that we could not potentially play either AZ/CAR/ATL.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
ringless":2999ym4v said:

Look on the bright side - at least you won't have to change your username!

getnasty

Reaction score
Like Drew Stanton was leading anyone to a championship, even if they had Palmer they weren't getting it done.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1f2t4al4 said:
ringless":1f2t4al4 said:

GeekHawks brings a nuke to a knife fight. B-E-A-UTIFUL.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawksSoc":3bcglbgd said:
GeekHawk":3bcglbgd said:
ringless":3bcglbgd said:

GeekHawks brings a nuke to a knife fight...........
No doubt. Ouch.

My sympathies Ringless and Cards fans everywhere. Injuries suck and I hate seeing them happen to any player.