Dirty Rams

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I am of so sick of this team. They knocked out both Cardinal quarterbacks and you know they would love to take out Russell Wilson. I am worried about suspensions, fighting injuries, everything you can think of. Jeff Fisher is a punk and they have the biggest dirtbag defensive coordinator in the entire league. I wonder if teams take shots at Sam Bradford because of the dirty underhanded crap that the Rams pull the other teams. I will be so happy when the Rams fire this clown and get this pile of crap out of the NFL.

McClain is right: http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/23 ... beckham-jr

ivotuk

Reaction score
I just read the remarks you were referring to:

"Tom Rock @TomRock_Newsday

McClain coming off field: " That dirty ---- don't make you tough! G-- damn that's a dirty-a-- team!"

"Tom Rock @TomRock_Newsday

Also from 53: "They suck as an organization.""

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wow, Jeff Fisher making excuses!

"As for the Rams, coach Jeff Fisher said someone had told him Beckham said something about setting an NFL record against his team, but he did not cite a source."

"Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul called the Rams' style "very dirty" and linebacker Jameel McClain said: "Nobody likes being punched in the back of the head while they walk away. That's just basic."

Asked if he thought the Rams were targeting Beckham, Moore said, "The NFL is a non-targeting league and they do not accept that or tolerate those who do." But . . . "film don't lie, so everybody can make their own opinions and assumptions."

"Said safety Antrel Rolle: "We understand how they play ball. It's something we've seen on film."

Then they saw it in person, and reacted. Parker said he never had been ejected before and is not happy about the fine that will come with it. "I didn't like the feeling," he said, "but I wouldn't change what I did."

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/ ... -1.9737597

ZagHawk

Reaction score
As much as we like to point to rivalry with the Niners. I think the rivalry and hatred really exists with the Rams. You can see it at the games, after every other play when the Rams are in town there is a fight on the field. With the Niners, not so much.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3t1rrz65 said:
As much as we like to point to rivalry with the Niners. I think the rivalry and hatred really exists with the Rams. You can see it at the games, after every other play when the Rams are in town there is a fight on the field. With the Niners, not so much.

You still predicting we lose to the Rams this week?

lucky49

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2jrw073s said:

if the rams are your real rivals then how come theres not like a billion threads on here every time they lose

bigtrain21

Reaction score
lucky49":qxxeevze said:
ZagHawk":qxxeevze said:

if the rams are your real rivals then how come theres not like a billion threads on here every time they lose

He is talking about the players.

lucky49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3v2e8bsm said:
lucky49":3v2e8bsm said:
ZagHawk":3v2e8bsm said:

He is talking about the players.

i was joking.

rideaducati

Reaction score
lucky49":2azdxsev said:
ZagHawk":2azdxsev said:

Because both rams fans left a long time ago and it's no fun making fun of someone that isn't here.

ivotuk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3kwbpyc4 said:
As much as we like to point to rivalry with the Niners. I think the rivalry and hatred really exists with the Rams. You can see it at the games, after ever other play when the Rams are in town there is a fight on the field. With the Niners, not so much.

That's because Harbaugh doesn't need his players to be cheap shot artists in order to get a win. There is no rivalry between the Seahawks and the Rams, just the Rams trying to reach the level of Seattle and San Francisco by starting fights.

It's why Fisher keeps coming up short, because he doesn't understand what it takes to be a champion, so he tries to cheat and knock opposing players out of the game.

Think, when was the last time we were worried about St Louis beating us out of a Super Bowl berth in the NFCCG?

RunTheBall

Reaction score
90+% of the time you see a major fight/scuffle break it out the Rams are involved, Fisher encourages this behavior it's so obvious at this point.

Brahn

Reaction score
lucky49":3pjvn2mi said:
ZagHawk":3pjvn2mi said:

Because the Niners are a train wreck that keep on giving gifts of laughter. Countless player infractions, a coach that screams like a baby and apparently has pissed off mommy and daddy in the FO.A QB that is more a persona than an actual QB. A fan base that feels entitled to winning and thus get butthurt when others do so in their steed. That is why we have so many Niner posts. Also more Niners fans are active ont his board and we know you respond to anything close to an anti niner thread.

The Rams do not offer up as many goodies. So yes the Niners are our thread rivals. But you have to be competitive to even be a rival.

Rams are on their way up, Niners on their way back to where they belong. You suck again as a franchise "Act like you been there before"

Erebus

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2f91mxbt said:
I am of so sick of this team. They knocked out both Cardinal quarterbacks and you know they would love to take out Russell Wilson. I am worried about suspensions, fighting injuries, everything you can think of. Jeff Fisher is a punk and they have the biggest dirtbag defensive coordinator in the entire league. I wonder if teams take shots at Sam Bradford because of the dirty underhanded crap that the Rams pull the other teams. I will be so happy when the Rams fire this clown and get this pile of crap out of the NFL.

McClain is right: http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/23 ... beckham-jr

I agree they are dirty but it's dishonest to say they took out Palmer. He tore his ACL untouched.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":1u9iknyi said:
ZagHawk":1u9iknyi said:

You still predicting we lose to the Rams this week?

I'm not predicting anything this game, just hope the Hawks squash em and escape injury free. Hopefully get Fisher fired in the process.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Stating the obvious..wishing for an injury free win. Refs need to squash the chippy stuff right away.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rams fans don't come here and predict losses and talk a bunch of crap, well they haven't since Mike Martz left anyway. 49ers fans on the other hand spend a lot of time here and in the Wrecked Zone blowing up the internet about how they dominate everyone and will blow us up.

Not saying all 49ers are asshats, many of you have been here and have been great contributors and fun thru out the season, just speaking in general terms.