Bears expected to fire Trestman.

Largent80

Reaction score
Harb will have multiple possibilities but if he stays in the NFL he will have to be traded or the contract tore up.

pehawk

Reaction score
As much as I'd love Trestman here, I just can't see his "moody genius" persona meshing with Pete.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":1oenjexz said:
The Bears need to get rid of Cutler, not their coaches.
They want to but it's not feasible currently. Even then the coaches have to go particularly Trestman and the OC.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Trestman would be a great OC. Not sure it'd work here, but let him focus on an offense and I think it'll rise to the upper echelon of the leagues offenses.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1rxr4owx said:
Trestman > Bevell. Also rhymes with yes man.

No thanks.

If Bevell somehow finagles a HC job somewhere.. I'd love to see us go get Jay Gruden though for OC. Who, rest assured, will be available

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2vjk14ua said:
SomersetHawk":2vjk14ua said:

No thanks.

If Bevell somehow finagles a HC job somewhere.. I'd love to see us go get Jay Gruden though for OC. Who, rest assured, will be available
Washington isn't going to fire him yet. He at least has to have a chance to actually get a quarterback he actually wants.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":14tzdl5p said:
Hasselbeck":14tzdl5p said:
SomersetHawk":14tzdl5p said:

No thanks.

Washington isn't going to fire him yet. He at least has to have a chance to actually get a quarterback he actually wants.

Trust me... he's gone in two weeks.

He's been going scorched Earth on the team the past few weeks.. the latest saying they need to get a lead so RG3 doesn't have to read a defense and ripping DeSean Jackson while praising Jeremy Maclin

He's gone.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Gruden is toast. He made Snyder and Allen look stupid, which is the biggest sin you can commit in DC. Intern under the desk? Keep cashing them checks. Bench RGKnee and start your boy? that shit better work.

Sadly, they need to fix that D a lot worse than they need a new QB, and they need a new QB bad. Or a Butler HC.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":12gxfz6e said:
MizzouHawkGal":12gxfz6e said:
Hasselbeck":12gxfz6e said:
SomersetHawk":12gxfz6e said:

No thanks.

Trust me... he's gone in two weeks.

He's been going scorched Earth on the team the past few weeks.. the latest saying they need to get a lead so RG3 doesn't have to read a defense and ripping DeSean Jackson while praising Jeremy Maclin

He's gone.
Interesting, I had thought it was more a thing just between him and RGIII. Then again I could careless about whatever Washington does given they will never win while Dan Snyder is in charge. He just never makes the right decisions about anything as far as I can see.

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3acebde1 said:
Gruden is toast. He made Snyder and Allen look stupid, which is the biggest sin you can commit in DC. Intern under the desk? Keep cashing them checks. Bench RGKnee and start your boy? that shit better work.

Sadly, they need to fix that D a lot worse than they need a new QB, and they need a new QB bad. Or a Butler HC.

Yup. Gruden's going to be a VERY interesting interview afterwards too. He wont censor himself.

I'd also love Gruden at OC.

NINEster

Reaction score
pehawk":2hj92r6z said:
As much as I'd love Trestman here, I just can't see his "moody genius" persona meshing with Pete.

Might have to ask George Seifert about that. That was his OC/DC in '95.