MNF: Saints @ Bears

raisethe3

Reaction score
If I had to pick, it be Bears. But I wouldn't care less anyways. These teams are awful. I rather have Panthers or Falcons representing the South.

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm always forced to ask: "Man, is Jay Cutler really that bad?" I always answer myself: "Oh, he's actually much worse than what you're seeing right now!"

HawkWow

Reaction score
The Saints feeling it on the road (and outdoors!). Who woulda' thunk it? Cutler is pathetic. No more excuses for that dude. He should offer the Bears some of that signing bonus back then allow himself to be cut. They were better with McCown. OTOH, I hope dealings between he and the Bears get ugly, he's moved, and Marshall demands to be traded (to Seattle). But I'd still prefer Dez Bryant.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Saints looks like they're going to win this game big, If they win out, they win the division. If they beat Atlanta next week and Carolina loses to Cleveland, then they also clinch it.

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3v4hmk5y said:
The Saints feeling it on the road (and outdoors!). Who woulda' thunk it? Cutler is pathetic. No more excuses for that dude. He should offer the Bears some of that signing bonus back then allow himself to be cut. They were better with McCown. OTOH, I hope dealings between he and the Bears get ugly, he's moved, and Marshall demands to be traded (to Seattle). But I'd still prefer Dez Bryant.

Now you're speaking my language.

Blowing it may be a real possibility.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
i think the bears are the worst team in the league right now...regardless of other bad teams records. some real problems there and it starts with the qb!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
time to put in whoever the back up qb is....its embarrassing. buyers remorse is damn right! that oc had it right!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Anyone catch Cutler look down at his team's formation in disgust and yell "dammit" before audibling out of the play?

Disaster in Chicago.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I'm still glad that the NFL put such compelling and dramatic examples of professional NFL football on primetime, rather than Seahawks. Even though, for all those years we were bad and complained about not much primetime, many people (many of you too) said "Win and get on primetime - lose and get what you get". We won, and here we are watching shitfests like this.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
A false start last week and a false start on the 2 point conversion this week? Alshon Jeffery would sure look good in a Hawk uniform.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3ulkiyn4 said:
I can tell everyone here is really into the game!!

I am.

Need Brees to put up 30 points to stay in my fantasy playoff. And it looks like he may just freakin' pull it off!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Wait a second... did Gruden, someone whos job largely includes knowing the NFL draft inside and out, just incorrectly say the winner of the NFC South will get a top 12 pick and not a pick in the 20s? WTH thats on level with NFL players saying they dont know games can end in a tie

lsheldon

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2y36h0u2 said:
Wait a second... did Gruden, someone whos job largely includes knowing the NFL draft inside and out, just incorrectly say the winner of the NFC South will get a top 12 pick and not a pick in the 20s? WTH thats on level with NFL players saying they dont know games can end in a tie

According to NFL.com's December 9th 2014 updated draft order he is correct. What is your opinion on whether an NFL game can end in a tie?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... l-32-teams

Reaneypark

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3daler17 said:
I'm still glad that the NFL put such compelling and dramatic examples of professional NFL football on primetime, rather than Seahawks. Even though, for all those years we were bad and complained about not much primetime, many people (many of you too) said "Win and get on primetime - lose and get what you get". We won, and here we are watching shitfests like this.

The Bears should be banned from prime time for a few years at least. They stink on ice.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
lsheldon":zuc8s57e said:
therealjohncarlson":zuc8s57e said:

According to NFL.com's December 9th 2014 updated draft order he is correct. What is your opinion on whether an NFL game can end in a tie?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... l-32-teams

Seems to me thats only because the playoffs haven't started yet... once they do that will be updated

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I was down 10 points in fantasy with Jay Cutler and Shayne Graham left...Jay almost singlehandedly cost me my season. He was in the negative the whole game until the very end. Graham ended up with more points than him. I ended winning by only .16 points