coach Fisher Troll Game on One Hunnid!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
:shock:
Jeff Fisher's troll game is as potent as his team's defense right now.

Prior to the Rams' 24-0 win over the Redskins on Sunday, Fisher sent Janoris Jenkins, Michael Brockers, Zac Stacy, Stedman Bailey, Greg Robinson, and Alec Ogletree to midfield for the coin toss. All six of those players were acquired as a result of the Rams' blockbuster Robert Griffin III trade with the Redskins in 2012.

LOLLLLLLL ! PURE ASSHOLE!

:D

chris98251

Reaction score
Anyone that doubts that Fisher is a antagonist has only this to look at.

getnasty

Reaction score
Someone needs to tell Fisher he got all those picks and he's still 8-8 without a QB. Quit worrying about the Redskins and do something with your own team douche.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
getnasty":1c1ld5xc said:
Someone needs to tell Fisher he got all those picks and he's still 8-8 without a QB. Quit worrying about the Redskins and do something with your own team douche.
Well said.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious, but it doesn't really help change Fish's rep for coaching classless teams.

Sac

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1y78gyn0 said:
DavidSeven":1y78gyn0 said:
I think it's hilarious, but it doesn't really help change Fish's rep for coaching classless teams.

Totally agree. But you just can't deny the Super Saiyan level trollosity of a move like that! DBaggerry to the nth but still damn hilarious!

Sac approves this message.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Snyder deserves it. Fisher is a dick, but this is fantastic

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Fisher is known to be kind of a dick. More than that, I feel like this move was done to endear himself more to Rams fans. He knows that they're highly unlikely to make the playoffs this year, but this kind of signals to them that he had made good moves and is developing guys.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
2 things. Fisher is the de facto GM of the Rams, so this leg humping move is both hilarious and telling. I wonder if at some time in the past Fisher was a possible hire for Snyder?
and it only confirms that last year when they visited the Clink he instructed his guys to play cheap ass manufactured toughness football. Fisher gets into the ego part of the game way too much. Not a great trait in a guy who is on the competition committee.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Fisher is the coaching equivalent of a cockroach. And I mean that in a positive way, He survived with the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans for 17 years by endearing him to their fans and ownership. He even threatened to sue his alma mater for tortious interference with the contract of an assistant coach because the owner was pissed off that Fischer released the assistant (a former teammate) from his newly signed contract. He will do whatever it takes to survive.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
getnasty":6snc1ep8 said:

I think he has done something with his team. He may not have a franchise QB, but he's beaten the Hawks, the Broncos, and the 49ers this season and just shut out two teams in back to back games.

All without a QB.

I'm not a Fisher fan, but you can't deny that he's got his team heading in the right direction. And once they get out from under Bradford's contract, they could be a serious threat if they find that franchise QB.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Fisher has always been, and will always be, a .500 coach who occasionally punches above his weight.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
getnasty":3n8ujjwg said:

8-8? When? They haven't won 8 games since 2006.

But yeah, funny burn, but quite the indictment on Fisher, he might want to keep all those draft picks a secret from his owner.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2014":205iomau said:
Fisher is known to be kind of a dick. More than that, I feel like this move was done to endear himself more to Rams fans. He knows that they're highly unlikely to make the playoffs this year, but this kind of signals to them that he had made good moves and is developing guys.

Naw... you're going way too deep for that... he did it because he's dick.