FAO 49ers fans

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I don't have a gif, but I am doing the same thing as that Panda.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
That was awesome now I am envisioning the Niners beating AZ the last week of the season to give us the division. That would be perfect.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1ulcmo1b said:
That was awesome now I am envisioning the Niners beating AZ the last week of the season to give us the division. That would be perfect.

If it comes down to that last game for the Seahawks to win the division, I envision the niners laying down and letting the tards win. The hatred they have for the Seahawks would all but guarantee it.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
rideaducati":1hrcet6z said:
RichNhansom":1hrcet6z said:

If it comes down to that last game for the Seahawks to win the division, I envision the niners laying down and letting the tards win. The hatred they have for the Seahawks would all but guarantee it.

If we still have Roman you won't have to worry about laying down they'll win anyway.

rideaducati

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":14id6uww said:
rideaducati":14id6uww said:
RichNhansom":14id6uww said:

If we still have Roman you won't have to worry about laying down they'll win anyway.

I think the tards would win anyway too, but the whiners wouldn't even attempt to put up a fight in that scenario.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":6cmxynxs said:
rideaducati":6cmxynxs said:
RichNhansom":6cmxynxs said:

Yeah, I thought Bevell was the worst OC in the league, after yesterday's game I think Roman is worse, but Bevell is a real close second.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":91rf7xva said:
lvnginhwktwn":91rf7xva said:
rideaducati":91rf7xva said:
RichNhansom":91rf7xva said:

Yeah, I thought Bevell was the worst OC in the league, after yesterday's game I think Roman is worse, but Bevell is a real close second.
Bevell isn't that bad at all, Seahawks fans just over-criticize him because they see every offensive play of every game, if they saw every other teams every game they would realize Bevell is a decent O Coordinator. Not saying he is great, but not terrible either.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RunTheBall":5fwqwq9y said:
Bevell isn't that bad at all, Seahawks fans just over-criticize him because they see every offensive play of every game, if they saw every other teams every game they would realize Bevell is a decent O Coordinator. Not saying he is great, but not terrible either.
To me Bevell's biggest problem is how long it takes him to adjust. Bubble screens that didn't work for weeks, lack of outlet receivers for weeks, not running Beast enough for weeks, etc. all of which he kept trying to do for much too long IMO.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
rideaducati":8rs5l2it said:
RichNhansom":8rs5l2it said:

What if Harbaugh is on the hot seat? Could be interesting.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1353y3y7 said:
rideaducati":1353y3y7 said:
RichNhansom":1353y3y7 said:

What if Harbaugh is on the hot seat? Could be interesting.

I believe that he has already lost his locker room so no matter how bad Harbaugh wants to win, the players aren't gonna try. His offensive players know Kaep sucks and all but the guy that is Kaep's first read quit on routes routinely. Just watch their WRs. After a second and a half, you know where the ball is going.