Yahoo NFL Playoff Generator up

45Hawker

Reaction score
It starts at week 13, so it doesn't include the next 2 games. But, you can default it to pick winners based on a number options (home team, winning % etc).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=home

After playing with it for 20 minutes, and finding combinations for the Hawks to make the playoffs, my conclusion was: One game at a time. You'll drive yourself nuts with all the potential combinations.

Obviously, the games against SF and AZ are huge. Games at KC and PHI can help if we can win both, otherwise, losses there are not monumental - IF we can split with SF and sweep AZ, and there aren't a big number of upsets in the rest of the NFC.

So, basically: one game at a time. ;)

rideaducati

Reaction score
The way I see it, the Seahawks will have the number one seed in the NFC...shocker.

Erebus

Reaction score
I assume they have us losing to the Chiefs and beating Arizona in the next two weeks, since we can't pick those games. I tried to be as objective as possible, and my scenario had us getting the #1 seed at 11-5. I picked us to beat the Cards both times simply because Palmer is out. It helps that the other contending teams still have games against each other, such as Dallas vs Philly twice, Green Bay vs Detroit, and the NFC West beating each other up.

The playoff generator has Green Bay losing one of their next two games, which I don't see happening. So realistically I think they will go 12-4 and get the #1 seed.