12 beers vs 12 pack

homerun1970

Reaction score
It progressed to coyote ugly, lord please let that have been a black out drunk so I cant remember.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Who's with me to start a class action lawsuit against the NFL for claiming that this is a football game? WE WERE PROMISED FOOTBALL, NOT AN INEPT SLAUGHTER!

:|

homerun1970

Reaction score
But Roland it's a historical rivalry. I think right now NBC would vote for mercy rule or at least a different game to tune to.

pehawk

Reaction score
Trestman would be a cool OC...for come lucky team.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2goeclzi said:
Anyone who ever says Jay Cutler is a decent QB needs to be shot on sight. The dud is worthless and is getting paid like an elite. Tragic.

I laughed at my buddy who picked him up at our FF draft. Needless to say he isn't doing so well this season at 1-8 so far.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
trestman better call anthony cavillo.....actually trestman will be back in the cfl next year.

themunn

Reaction score
OkieHawk":8zto2tch said:
peachesenregalia":8zto2tch said:
Anyone who ever says Jay Cutler is a decent QB needs to be shot on sight. The dud is worthless and is getting paid like an elite. Tragic.

I laughed at my buddy who picked him up at our FF draft. Needless to say he isn't doing so well this season at 1-8 so far.

Unless he picked him up in the 3rd round or something then Cutler was a great FF draft pick, yeah he had terrible games against Green Bay and Miami statistically, but he's still top 10 ranked in points on NFL.com and has had 7/9 games of over 16 points (4 over 20).

One of my better FF picks this year (given I picked up Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice with my 1st and 6th round picks...)