Kaepernick after the loss

ringless

Reaction score
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Kaepe ... 55bb49a095

Every time I watch him after a loss I just think about his demeanor compared to Wilson's. Wilson is still confident, takes responsibility. He is ready for preparing for the next week.

Kaepernick has the worst attitude and body language, and I think it would do him good to get some coaching on how he presents himself.... Someone with this mentality is not going to win a super bowl. Ever

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he looks and sounds like a dejected child. Very unprofessional. Of course we have a guy that will probably run for congress one day, so there's a lot of contrast there.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
K: We need to practice better.
Reporter: Does that mean you aren't practicing well enough?
K: No

hilarious.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Well their own fans are calling for all their players to die in plane crashes or stamping everyone with the N word, so I can honestly say that I feel bad for all of their good fans that are being overshadowed by some real douchebags.

I don't know I would want to play for half of that fan base either.

I thought we were insufferable at times, but we don't actively start ripping into racist tirades or pray for people that give up their bodies and livelihoods to entertain us to die in plane crashes.

To say nothing of the the stabby stab thing they seem to have going on there.

It is really repulsive and I bet the good fans of that team cringe when they see that crap too. Even so, it doesn't exactly make your QB want to risk it all for you does it?

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":x14ltzdz said:
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Kaepernick-I-Know-I-Crossed-the-Line/9334adbc-9f75-400a-bfd1-6f55bb49a095

Every time I watch him after a loss I just think about his demeanor compared to Wilson's. Wilson is still confident, takes responsibility. He is ready for preparing for the next week.

Kaepernick has the worst attitude and body language, and I think it would do him good to get some coaching on how he presents himself.... Someone with this mentality is not going to win a super bowl. Ever

Holy crap here we go again. God dude yes he acts like a whipped child and he does not take a loss well at all. You get sacked 14times in two games see how you react. I think the horse has had its ass beat to death. Great season your having but damn dude get off the niners jock for a minute. Why is it before this week we didn't hear a word from you now here comes the constant ribbing

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
I wasn't ribbing on you guys before this....

All I said originally in the other post was I felt it was unlikely for you guys to make the playoffs, that I had given the benefit of the doubt....

You personally attacked me in the thread.... I think you are just taking it the wrong way because you are a little upset after the loss. I enjoy coming on here, never had a problem until tonight with you on this forum.

Barakas

Reaction score
This is kind of fun having fans of other teams bitch at each other on our forums.

I'll second the.... :snack:

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":2w3t3wy5 said:
I wasn't ribbing on you guys before this....

All I said originally in the other post was I felt it was unlikely for you guys to make the playoffs, that I had given the benefit of the doubt....

You personally attacked me in the thread.... I think you are just taking it the wrong way because you are a little upset after the loss. I enjoy coming on here, never had a problem until tonight with you on this forum.

Realistically I think the loss is funny as hell. And I attacked the post not you bro. I dont need to attack you. Your post on the other hand comes at a time where it's ironic your in first. Where we're you after the losses against the bears, Cards and that ass whipping from the donkeys? If you want insight I seen this a mile away and am expecting it. So. There it is.

rlkats

Reaction score
Also you could have used your QB as an example on how to act. After all that guy has been through he is spot on a professional instead of using Wilson as a example. That is where your post bugged me. It seems like a sad attempt to kiss tail. I've always hated Kaps attitude dress and demeanor. It's no secret. I also never stick up for him on that. So your post while I agree with everything. I'm just really sick of hearing the comparison between Kap and Wilson it's been played out. Use your own top notch professional QB.

rlkats

Reaction score
And no i did not take your post incorrectly even on the other one you did. You were looking for an argument otherwise you would have never put the emoji con of the dude eating popcorn. To me your looking for drama and trolling.

TAB420

Reaction score
I think Harbaugh presser after the loss in even worst. He acts like he has given up and just going through the motions.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
this ringless kid is a joke lol

this team is just another modern day dallas team.

best of luck when your team collapses, again.

oh and yeah im sure a QB that thanks god after every first down ususally wins superbowls

--see tim tebow.

NINEster

Reaction score
Ringless has went from humble to borderline cocky all within a few weeks. He played the "we haven't won anything yet so I'll refrain from making any noise, even if we already beat the Niners with a backup QB" card to suddenly proclaiming the downfall of his rivals.

It's ok, just pick one path and stick with it. You won't win anyone over that way.

And agree with the Wilson praise. The over the top praise is tolerable at best coming from Seahawk fans, but from NFC West rivals or other football fans, it's just nauseating (same with Peyton Manning btw, not just a Wilson thing).

We get it. Wilson is more polished in front of the camera than his rival, and perhaps you can say the same thing with respect to Harbaugh/Carroll. Great, aweseome.

As far as the other 52 people associated with their respective ball clubs, what do you think the national perception is on the personas of stars who play on SF vs. those who play in Seattle? Compare Willis, Bowman, Staley, Justin Smith Gore to Sherman, Baldwin, Lynch, Tate, Harvin (yes I'm including these two departed guys)......both from an interaction with the media/public and how they treat their own teammates.

To me, there's a pretty noticeable difference. Even guys like Crabtree and Vernon Davis didn't cause any drama within the locker room like others have done in the Seattle. The 49ers never had to make a trade to rescue the "lost locker room". If anything the lost locker room is entirely GM/HC/OC related and nothing to do with players. The Alex Smith/Kaepernick saga was going to go full blown locker room drama and Smith put a stop to it. Meanwhile Wilson with no competition whatsoever has been "questioned" by his own teammates.

While the QB may be the #1 face of the franchise, your stars are very much the face(s) as well.

In the grand scheme of things, the knocks on the SEA players I gave mean nothing. But so do the knocks on CK's persona. If anything, they only should matter to 49er fans as it pertains to making the team better and not because of some image problem.

One thing is for certain, Kaepernick is not fake and neither is his head coach. Jay Cutler is a real prick but he also is very authentic. On some level you have to respect that.

You want to talk about authenticity, professionalism, and the whole 9 to contrast Kaepernick?

Mention the QB for Kansas City. He knows how to be professional and human at the same time.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Barakas":1xbiku36 said:
This is kind of fun having fans of other teams bitch at each other on our forums.

I'll second the.... :snack:
3 :snack:

rlkats

Reaction score
TAB420":3uvl02lr said:
I think Harbaugh presser after the loss in even worst. He acts like he has given up and just going through the motions.

Hate to say it I agree. It's scary.