Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Lesean McCoy *Contains link to Graphic Imagery*

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • chris98251 wrote:This seems to be happening more and more frequently the last few years. Gold diggers going after money willing to defame to get a settlement.

They've always been there. If you make good money, have 7 figures plus in your portfolio, you've always gotta look out. About half the women out there are completely useless gold diggers looking for their gravy train. And this world is full of desperate wealthy men willing to enable that kind of stuff, so many of them feel there's nothing wrong with it.

Warning sign - they're hot, have a closet full of designer clothing, drive a decent car, wear expensive jewelery but have never held a real job in their life and have about as much substance as cotton candy, with an IQ in the 80-90 range.

I learned my lesson early. Generally don't date the "hot" ones, and if they don't offer to go Dutch on the first few dates, I dump the hoe. They're never worth the trouble.

This lowlife piece of garbage going after Lesean is the perfect example. Go read the reports. That is a sad waste of oxygen right there. A pathetic excuse for a human. She earned that beating and it actually made me laugh reading about it. Karma's a bitch sometimes.
    Last edited by kidhawk on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Language
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

• "about half the women out there"

"She earned that beating"

And there you have it
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• It is an interesting window into the different perspectives here. It is also kind of besides the point.

The salient factor is whether or not LeSean did it, and more importantly, whether it can be proven.

There are certainly a number of reasons it could reasonably not be him.

The issue is whether the NFL should be dealing with this, since the law should be deciding it.

I don't believe you give the accuser the benefit of the doubt in any instance with the exception of children, and then that is to separate the child from the danger so you can investigate. It does not mean you disregard accusations but it does mean you listen, investigate and then check for patterns of behavior to validate, in the absence of proof.

At this point, unless there are existing patterns of this behavior with other SOs, there needs to be proof. A picture is not proof unless that picture shows the accused in the act. In this instance, he was verified as being in another city at the time of the attack. We KNOW he did not do it himself, or the accuser would have identified him. She didn't.

So this entire accusation depends on whether a single statement, threat or not, is enough to verify he orchestrated this. That does not even come close. So short of someone in the room that can confirm he did this? He gets the benefit of the doubt.

Even more so given they were already scheduled to go to court to evict her and she has every motivation to orchestrate this attack herself both as punishment and as a means of protecting her ability to live in a house she does not own or pay rent to remain in.

Hans is right about those kinds of girls though. I have known a ton of them. LeSean is actually lucky, some of the worst those girls, (Note: lots are ex-strippers or 'dancers' ), accuse guys of rape to punish or extract value from them. All he is potentially losing is rent and maybe some endorsements. It could be a lot worse. And he has the financial means to fight the accusations - lots of guys don't.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• HansGruber wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:This seems to be happening more and more frequently the last few years. Gold diggers going after money willing to defame to get a settlement.

They've always been there. If you make good money, have 7 figures plus in your portfolio, you've always gotta look out. About half the women out there are completely useless gold diggers looking for their gravy train. And this world is full of desperate wealthy men willing to enable that kind of stuff, so many of them feel there's nothing wrong with it.

Warning sign - they're hot, have a closet full of designer clothing, drive a decent car, wear expensive jewelery but have never held a real job in their life and have about as much substance as cotton candy, with an IQ in the 80-90 range.

I learned my lesson early. Generally don't date the "hot" ones, and if they don't offer to go Dutch on the first few dates, I dump the hoe. They're never worth the trouble.

This lowlife piece of garbage going after Lesean is the perfect example. Go read the reports. That is a sad waste of oxygen right there. A pathetic excuse for a human. She earned that beating and it actually made me laugh reading about it. Karma's a bitch sometimes.

Agreed about the diggers, growing up a lot targeted the family to try to get something, I can remember a half a dozen situations where we got I am pregnant but we will settle situations, that would be the Mom and Daughter trying to go after money. Shake ass show boobs hope to get a big payday and do nothing the rest of your life seems to be what is taught to many.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Previous

It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information