(unreal) Sherman is a 49er

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":gelcgl8u said:
Shanegotyou11":gelcgl8u said:
A lot of butt hurt hawk fans rn.
Yep.

IMHO this move will haunt the Hawks for years, hopefully I’m wrong about that, but I doubt it.

That being said As much as I loved RS here, I hope Russ and company burn him for about three TD’s a game.

Yanno...even ONE td a game will be enuff...... :twisted: :rumble:

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
It is unreal to me too. I never thought I would see the day that Richard Sherman is playing for the 49ers. Obviously if healthy he can be a good player. I don't know if he is healthy or not though. We will see. Even a 85% - 90% Richard Sherman is better than what we had. If he can return close to 100% he is a huge upgrade. Yes he will play with a chip on his shoulder. That's what motivates Sherman. Proving others wrong. I believe he still has a lot in the tank if healthy. The rule changes over the years though had some impact on his very physical and hand usage type of game. I think he can still be good and even excellent. We will see. It's a lot for Seattle to give up. But there were injuries involved and a potential big money contract. So they did not want to take the risk and let him go.

original poster

Reaction score
I was just starting to forget that we lost Sherm.

Thanks for the reminder, 'friend'.

253hawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3kquyeyc said:
It's ok, any time someone has a catch or a TD on him, it will somehow not be his fault.

And it will be nice to see him yelling at teammates and trying to start fights on the other team's sideline. I was done with him after that happened.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, as great as he was, and he was great.......It clearly was NEVER his fault. And he's never been wrong about anything.....ever. Loved the guy for a long time, but his act got really old.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3bqxco27 said:
Well, as great as he was, and he was great.......It clearly was NEVER his fault. And he's never been wrong about anything.....ever. Loved the guy for a long time, but his act got really old.
Agree..Keep the rage on the field of play.

SF49r

Reaction score
Loving his leadership so far he pretty much taken all of our young DB's under his wing from what I seen on social media

sdog1981

Reaction score
SF49r":1h64x05k said:
Loving his leadership so far he pretty much taken all of our young DB's under his wing from what I seen on social media

He is a master of social media manipulation. It is his actual words and actions that matter.

SF49r

Reaction score
I mean by how on his IG stories hes taking all the DB's out for lunches or go-karting feels like hes trying to establish a bond

chris98251

Reaction score
Sherman is about his position group, Defense and Team, he will help and point out details and technique on the field and in the film room, he is a professional antagonist, I think he majored in communications at Stanford, he knows how to work the media and people not smart enough to see what he is doing. Like Madonna, controversy makes headlines and takes the heat off others, he is passionate to a fault at times. But a great team mate if he is in your corner, his act may grind on the conservative and people that want to control everything, but so did Dion Sanders, Jim Brown, Ali, Gary Payton. Doesn't mean they are not an asset.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
chris98251":24qjrltd said:
Sherman is about his position group, Defense and Team, he will help and point out details and technique on the field and in the film room, he is a professional antagonist, I think he majored in communications at Stanford, he knows how to work the media and people not smart enough to see what he is doing. Like Madonna, controversy makes headlines and takes the heat off others, he is passionate to a fault at times. But a great team mate if he is in your corner, his act may grind on the conservative and people that want to control everything, but so did Dion Sanders, Jim Brown, Ali, Gary Payton. Doesn't mean they are not an asset.
Emphasis on the ass. Sorry, having Lucifer cancellation withdrawal. God, I loved the juvenile humor of that show. Juggling breast implants next to a corpse, smoking weed found at a crime scene, constant sex jokes. Ah. I'll miss it.

Lucifer 600x338

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Lucifer was cancelled?

Crap.

Get back in the country and everything goes to hell while you are gone.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2wy6fsgp said:
Lucifer was cancelled?

Crap.

Get back in the country and everything goes to hell while you are gone.
You’ve missed a lot lol. Tom Ellis has been giving interviews over the massively pissed off fan reaction which led to the hashtags #SaveLucifer and #PickUpLucifer trending globally numerous times. Apparently warner bros tv are trying to get the show saved by a streaming service, but little else is known. If you like the show and want to see it on Netflix someday, get on the bandwagon.