Bennett bros on Bill Simmons Podcast

lukerguy

Reaction score
It could have been even players like Golden Tate, Red Bryant..etc.

Steve2222

Reaction score
lukerguy":2yfnh6qc said:
It could have been even players like Golden Tate, Red Bryant..etc.

I mean you can’t keep every single player. It’s impossible. Rosters will turn over.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
hieroglyphics":3ruu3wml said:
https://www.theringer.com/the-bill-...chael-bennett-nfl-nba-activism-issues-podcast

Michael talks about a lot of Hawks topics in here. Martellus said he'd never seen a team that was as close as the Seahawks were, everyone would hang out together outside of work which is very rare, and things went wrong when players started leaving. I assume they're talking when Marshawn left.

Marshawn checked out after "The Call"

He was no friend to the organization after that. Was pretty much uncoachable and an almost constant clown during practice. Much respect for the player he was but he wasn't that player the last couple seasons with us.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Even beyond Marshawn, and you can't keep everyone for various reasons, but there was a certain level of toughness and nasty that left with the likes of Browner, Breno, Sweezy, Red, and Bruce that was never adequately replaced.

Sure the penalties could get frustrating, but there was something about Marshawn dragging a defender a couple yards and immediately after they had to worry about Breno or Sweezy coming through with a flying spear.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Last time I checked Bennett was just a player and not the coach or GM.

Players need to realize that the are nothing but a paid employee for a company like most of us average Joe's. Glad to have him gone personally.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Maybe both Bennett and Sherm forgot that when they got their roles here they pused out the guys that were in line in front of them. That's the nature of the beast that is the NFL.

TreeRon

Reaction score
The more these guys talk, the happier I am that they are gone.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Good read. I really like the Bennett brothers and how they are open to speak on many issues and don't automatically defer to authority.