Eagles v Rams

907Hawk

Reaction score
xkj1985x":34m32az0 said:
RedAlice":34m32az0 said:
Hawks showed Eagles they are not invincible.

Up to Rams now to play them. Rams are currently not playing lessor than either team.

Personally, I’d rather Rams face an on fire pissed off Eagles team now. Cuz, if we somehow get into the playoffs, this is the kinda game it’s gonna be.

Let’s see how my babies do.

Not sure the Eagles thought they were ever "invincible" but rather than is what opposing fans have convinced themselves into believing.

Eagles played what was easily their worst game of the year this past Sunday in all phases and still "relatively" held their own. Wentz missed a wide open Agholor in the 1st half which if caught, was likely going for 6. The fumble at the one could have been 6. The Seahawks played a damn good game (especially Russ) and flat out beat the Eagles but the Eagles did do a lot of self harm, as well.

At any rate, I think the Eagles will lock in and get it done this weekend. I expect they finally make Jay Ajayi the primary ball carrier against the porous Rams Run D and take advantage of that.

Also believe that all of the magic that Wilson created this past weekend with the Eagles spending a ton of time in the backfield will not be able to be recreated by Jared Goff and the Eagles will get to him unlike they were able to do with Russ.

Eagles win 27-20.

Eagles looked out of synch offensively last week and did leave plays on the field, I would argue it had more todo with the Seahawks play than the Eagles just having an off day. They better get locked in, this Rams team is no joke.