Does the Broncos loss @Indianapolis make you feel better?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13

Does the DEN loss @IND make you feel better about SEA loss?

Yes
45%
No
18%
Different teams, different days, doesn't matter.
37%

Total votes : 109

• ?
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• Yes.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• Colts have the most impressive wins so far. They also have some bad bad losses.
    Colin Kaepernick wrote:I think our efficiency in the huddle was more of a factor than the crowd.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran

• I didn't feel bad in the first place. Seahawks were jobbed in that game.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• Maybe a little... A loss is a loss to me.
    RussWILSON3
    NET Practice Squad

• I voted 'no'. If anything I was rooting for Indy to lose. As for Denver, Indy simply showed what we already knew. If you can play physical defense against Peyton's receivers, Denver can be had.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• No, still mad that the refs handed that game to the Colts. This just proves what I suspected - Seattle is better than Denver, too.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• DavidSeven wrote:I didn't feel bad in the first place. Seahawks were jobbed in that game.

Also this.
    RussWILSON3
    NET Practice Squad

• SD is destined to win the superbowl, it is known. They played @PHI first home game and they just beat the team that beat the Seahawks, Broncos & Niners. Crown them. Rivers having a resurgence year? I think not, this is destiny.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• Hope we get to play them again with our O-line fully healthy:).
    jake206
    NET Starter

• I'm just disturbed by the overwhelmingly biased officiating the Colts have received in those 2 wins. They got some serious home-cooking going on there.

Honestly, I'm glad we have a loss. Playing undefeated can be a huge mind F at some point during the year. So, to answer your question, meh, I got over that one after a few days.
    Mtjhoyas
    NET Starter

• Glad that Indy won.

We can beat Indy, and Indy can beat Denver. If we can win in SF and here vs NO, I think we play Indy again in the SB.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• The Colts are starting to show everyone that they are a really good team. Really good.

The fact that we almost and should have beat them does make me feel better.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• Mtjhoyas wrote:I'm just disturbed by the overwhelmingly biased officiating the Colts have received in those 2 wins. They got some serious home-cooking going on there.

Honestly, I'm glad we have a loss. Playing undefeated can be a huge mind F at some point during the year. So, to answer your question, meh, I got over that one after a few days.

Yeah it was bizarre how much help colts got from the zebras. Coincidence I'm sure, bizarre though.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

• Smelly McUgly wrote:No, still mad that the refs handed that game to the Colts. This just proves what I suspected - Seattle is better than Denver, too.

This. And they still get the same bs calls in this game. Not worried given Gio, Okung will be back and Percy also. As my coworkers say..."that's just cheating".
    Last edited by MizzouHawkGal on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• Refs helped IND vs us and us vs HOU. With better officiating and no cherry-picking of that officiating, we're still 6-1.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran

• Uh, when did the refs bail us out repeatedly against Houston?
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• Only thing I can think from that HOU game is I think they may have missed a SEA player hitting Schaub on the head on one play. They certainly didn't make multiple bad calls in our favor. The horse caller committed on Lynch and unnecessary roughness on Baldwin were 100% legit. Not even close to being like the INDY game.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• Healthy Russell Okung will make me feel better. Everything else is small potatoes.
    Q: “What is your thing?”
    A: “Lay back, kick back, mind my business, stay in my own lane.”
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

• Luck's flop sure got the official's attention. That was NOT roughing...it was bumping. According to Harry Hogge, "rubbin' 's racin' ".
    NorCalHawk12
    NET Veteran

• I love to see the top dogs lose. Always have.

Patriots and the Broncos lost. Makes me happy.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• No it doesn't make me feel better, we still lost.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• It doesn't make me feel better at all, in fact it makes me feel worse to see all the flopping and BS calls the Colts are getting away with. If the league has decided the Colts should win it all, then why are we even playing?

And yeah, Andrew Luck is a good QB, but I'm so tired of the romance surrounding him. Dude takes a dump and the media's ready to send it to Canton.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

• DavidSeven wrote:Only thing I can think from that HOU game is I think they may have missed a SEA player hitting Schaub on the head on one play. They certainly didn't make multiple bad calls in our favor. The horse caller committed on Lynch and unnecessary roughness on Baldwin were 100% legit. Not even close to being like the INDY game.

Agreed, furthermore, I never have (that much) of an issue with calls being MISSED.
    It's the calls that are made when they're not fouls that get me, like PI on an uncatchable ball or a perfectly good play.
    Those are the ones that piss me off - especially as we seem to get a lot more of them.

Officials are always going to miss fouls because it's impossible to see everything all of the time, but seeing things that aren't there is unacceptable imo
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• i just wanted the Broncos to lose.

We are a far better team than Indi, we just lost because some bad things happened in Special teams.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• No, because we easily could've won that game. A lot of things went wrong for us to lose.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• I don't feel good about Denver's loss and I don't feel "bad" about ours, either. It's quite likely, for a plethora of reasons, no team will ever again go undefeated. If anything, I hope for the team we beat in the SB to be (previously) undefeated. How good would that be?

Now I have to root for KC to be that team.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• NorCalHawk12 wrote:Luck's flop sure got the official's attention. That was NOT roughing...it was bumping. According to Harry Hogge, "rubbin' 's racin' ".

Denver deserved to get for roughing on that 100%. Vickerson went out of his way to bump Luck 2-3 seconds after he threw the ball. Regardless of how hard he bumped him, Luck wouldn't have had a chance to flop and the ref wouldn't have had a chance to throw the flag if Vickerson wasn't such a moron.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Denver was/is looking good. I was glad to see them loose. The game films will be valuable later. IMO anyway.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Seanhawk wrote:
    NorCalHawk12 wrote:Luck's flop sure got the official's attention. That was NOT roughing...it was bumping. According to Harry Hogge, "rubbin' 's racin' ".

Denver deserved to get for roughing on that 100%. Vickerson went out of his way to bump Luck 2-3 seconds after he threw the ball. Regardless of how hard he bumped him, Luck wouldn't have had a chance to flop and the ref wouldn't have had a chance to throw the flag if Vickerson wasn't such a moron.

That kind of stuff happens every game, it wasn't roughing but he deserved the penalty.

The officiating in both games was heavily skewed in the Colts favor. So it's hard to feel any better about the outcome.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• No, Seattle had them, I'd take Seattle in a rematch any day of the week also. Too many dumb mistakes in that game cost them. I think Denver would win in a rematch as well.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

• knownone wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    NorCalHawk12 wrote:Luck's flop sure got the official's attention. That was NOT roughing...it was bumping. According to Harry Hogge, "rubbin' 's racin' ".

That kind of stuff happens every game, it wasn't roughing but he deserved the penalty.

The officiating in both games was heavily skewed in the Colts favor. So it's hard to feel any better about the outcome.

After watching the game again, yea, it was a flop but Vickerson shouldn't have bumped him and deserved the penalty...he didn't hold up like he should have.
    NorCalHawk12
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information