Super Bowl Champions Gear

A collection of NET's best and most memorable threads. Predictions, debates, laughs, and X's & O's. Rating: PG to NC-17
Super Bowl Champions Gear
Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:10 pm
  • Get it HERE immediately following the game and keep Seahawks.NET the best fan site on the internet while you do...

Go 'hawks
    Anguish
    * NET Developer *

Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:23 pm
  • Visa is my friend...big order made from this link!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 pm
  • WooHoo...found some 3X!!!
    SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Rookie

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm
  • Got the cap they were wearing and got a tee..blue with all the player's listed on the back
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Got the cap they were wearing and got a tee..blue with all the player's listed on the back

Love that one with the names on it. Might have to add that to my ever growing list.
    drcool
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:54 am
  • That Super Bowl Fan game jersey is tempting.

If a size large reebok jersey is slightly snug on me will an extra-large nike one fit a little better? I've heard they size them a little different.
    The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few
    Msfann
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:38 am
  • The Nike jerseys are a bit smaller than the Reeboks so if the large Reebok is a bit snug I would go with the XL Nike. The fit on them is totally different so it will probably feel a bit weird at first. For a point of reference, I am 6 foot, 210 lbs and I wear the XL.
    drcool
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:56 am
    "Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan after Super Bowl XLVIII
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:18 am
  • $600 bucks spent on this stuff....shirts, hats, clock, dog leash, stickers, flag.....can't wait to eadd next years stuff too!
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:51 am
  • drcool wrote:The Nike jerseys are a bit smaller than the Reeboks so if the large Reebok is a bit snug I would go with the XL Nike. The fit on them is totally different so it will probably feel a bit weird at first. For a point of reference, I am 6 foot, 210 lbs and I wear the XL.

Perfect thanks!
    The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few
    Msfann
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:37 pm
  • Got the shirt, hat, and blu ray thru this link. How long do they normally sell the super bowl stuff. Really want a jacket but gotta wait.
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:14 pm
  • There goes another $150....this is not right! :lol:

BTW, I am looking for the green/blue winter hat with the ball on top and I can't seem to find them....anyone else see them?
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Rookie

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 am
  • I don't wear caps, but that one they all wore after the game is tight, and I have to get one. Also a lanyard, banner, pennant, and beer glasses that say CHAMPIONS. My Visa card is all bout that action. Boss
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:10 am
  • 00M0M_YQCqPWzWDO_600x450.jpg
    00M0M_YQCqPWzWDO_600x450.jpg (25.35 KiB) Viewed 7423 times
    i have an amazing seahwks table for sale if anyone is interested. its still got some work to bedone but as you can see it is aready pretty sick.
    pnwcapriceroller
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 am
  • Getting a Super Bowl champ banner for the Cave. And that patch must be added to the 12 jersey.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 pm
  • For those (like me) that don't want to spend $36 on what is likely a 1-Disc Blu-ray, its available for pre-order on Amazon for $22.96. In looking at the previous year's copies though, they seem to release another one a bit later in the year (2-Disc). Here's what the titles will look like:

NFL Super Bowl <Super Bowl Roman Numerals> Champions: <Year> <Team> [Blu-ray]

and

NFL: <Team>: Road to <Super Bowl Roman Numerals> [Blu-ray]

Based on the previous two years, the first one (1-Disc) releases early March, includes Super Bowl only stuff such as Media Day, post game ceremonies, etc. The second one releases in early June (2-Disc) and includes the Super Bowl as well as the other playoff games, but you don't get too much else as far as extras. Looks like I'll have to double dip.
    Bryce84
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:28 am
  • does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?
    YYZHawksFan
    NET Rookie

Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 pm
  • When the Seahawks won the Super Bowl, I whispered in my wife's ear that she's in trouble now because I am going to buy so many SB stuff! Haha. She is awesome. She told me to go buy the usual stuff like the shirt, hat, & etc. She also told me to go out and buy one really special thing that we can display in the "Man Cave". So after a while, I decided to buy this:

SB MVP Malcolm Smith autographed Super Bowl Seahawks Mini Helmet ($109.95)

We already have Sherman, Wilson, Earl Thomas, & Percy Harvin's autograph.. so why not the MVP of the game on a Super Bowl mini helmet? I can't wait to get it!
    main
    NET Rookie

Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:22 pm
  • YYZHawksFan wrote:does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?

posted this question a couple times...guessing no one knows!
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:29 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:
    YYZHawksFan wrote:does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?

From what I know I don't believe there will be any Elite SB jerseys. I could be wrong but that is the info I have received.
    drcool
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 pm
  • Will be getting a toddler super bowl t shirt and New Era Flex Championship hat when I get home!
    superdeluxe
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:31 pm
  • drcool wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:
    YYZHawksFan wrote:does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?

From what I know I don't believe there will be any Elite SB jerseys. I could be wrong but that is the info I have received.

This is disappointing....
    YYZHawksFan
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:58 pm
  • Just ordered my Super Bowl cap and supported this site. Yay.
    Keyhawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:36 pm
  • I bought some NFC championship stuff for myself, 2 sons and dad. Havent bought anything since, but my wife has. She's gone nuts, bought me a NFL regulation helmet signed by Lynch and Wilson, to many shirts, sweatshirts, hats etc. I asked her to stop last week. I come home tonight and there see an email from the link on the 1st page regarding a delivery date for a signed Malcolm Smith football...I don't even want to know how much she has spent.
    irocdave
    NET Starter

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:11 pm
  • not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:39 pm
  • pnwcapriceroller wrote:here is my hawks super bowl table.

That's awesome. Did you did that yourself or have someone do it for you?

I bet it didn't come cheap.
    hawksfansince90
    NET Rookie

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:55 pm
  • Ordered the official t-shirt and cap from the link. It will finally arrive this evening.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:12 pm
  • irocdave wrote:I bought some NFC championship stuff for myself, 2 sons and dad. Havent bought anything since, but my wife has. She's gone nuts, bought me a NFL regulation helmet signed by Lynch and Wilson, to many shirts, sweatshirts, hats etc. I asked her to stop last week. I come home tonight and there see an email from the link on the 1st page regarding a delivery date for a signed Malcolm Smith football...I don't even want to know how much she has spent.

She sounds like an awesome woman! Go Hawks!
    main
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:25 am
  • Spent 72 dollars on a car flag pole, long sleeve trophy shirt and a grey hat
    theseahawkguy
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:36 pm

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 am
  • For me, there is nothing like the elite and I think for an extra $100, it's worth it. But that's me.
    FDNYHAWK
    NET Rookie

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm
  • WilsonMVP wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??

Im strongly considering buying this Wilson Limited with the Patch.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/Russell_Wilson_Jersey/Nike_Russell_Wilson_Seattle_Seahawks_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Limited_Jersey_-_College_Navy

For everyone that has the Limited is the Elite THAT MUCH better for $100 or will the Limited be pretty comparable

Keep in mind that the "limited" is difficult to wash. The "tackle twill" numbers & letters get wrinkled and stay wrinkled (like cardboard paper). Elite jerseys numbers & letters are made of the same material as the rest of the jersey. Oh, and the jersey material is much thicker than the "limited".
    main
    NET Rookie

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:31 pm
  • Msfann wrote:That Super Bowl Fan game jersey is tempting.

If a size large reebok jersey is slightly snug on me will an extra-large nike one fit a little better? I've heard they size them a little different.

Yes go up a size for the Nike jerseys, as they are a little tighter through the chest and shoulders.
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm
  • main wrote:
    WilsonMVP wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??

Im strongly considering buying this Wilson Limited with the Patch.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/Russell_Wilson_Jersey/Nike_Russell_Wilson_Seattle_Seahawks_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Limited_Jersey_-_College_Navy

For everyone that has the Limited is the Elite THAT MUCH better for $100 or will the Limited be pretty comparable

Keep in mind that the "limited" is difficult to wash. The "tackle twill" numbers & letters get wrinkled and stay wrinkled (like cardboard paper). Elite jerseys numbers & letters are made of the same material as the rest of the jersey. Oh, and the jersey material is much thicker than the "limited".

Hmmm, I haven't had that problem and I have 2 limiteds, but I don't put them in the dryer, I let them drip dry. Maybe I've been lucky.
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:57 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    main wrote:Keep in mind that the "limited" is difficult to wash. The "tackle twill" numbers & letters get wrinkled and stay wrinkled (like cardboard paper). Elite jerseys numbers & letters are made of the same material as the rest of the jersey. Oh, and the jersey material is much thicker than the "limited".

Hmmm, I haven't had that problem and I have 2 limiteds, but I don't put them in the dryer, I let them drip dry. Maybe I've been lucky.

I had that problem with the middle-tier Reebok Limited jerseys.

I have not had that problem with the Nike Limited at all.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:34 pm
  • I want to post that when I put in my order, several items did not show on fanatics. In particular a lynch elite white 44 and two shirts. I now notice my nfl.com shop order is ship by fanatics. That bugs me cuz I would have used the link and hd $$$ go to this site on the referral. What gives. It's a 500$ order.
    YYZHawksFan
    NET Rookie

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:29 am
  • All NFL.com, ProShop, and Seahawks.com website orders are fulfilled by Fanatics.com. It all comes from the same place, so ALL orders should be using our link.

You can see all of the Fanatics.com partners on their corporate website... HERE
    Anguish
    * NET Developer *

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 pm
  • :x :x
    Today, after ordering my merch on Feb 3, I received an email from Fanatics stating that they cannot ship my size.....wtf.
    So now, 2 1/2 weeks later, I get to sift through whatever happens to be left over (not much) and try again. I didn't think that 3X would be that much of a problem for a hoody. I guess I was wrong. Bummer.
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Rookie

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:33 pm
  • Anguish wrote:All NFL.com, ProShop, and Seahawks.com website orders are fulfilled by Fanatics.com. It all comes from the same place, so ALL orders should be using our link.

You can see all of the Fanatics.com partners on their corporate website... HERE

Sure but stock on nfl.com is not the same as fanatic. They did not have the same items I needed. I'm not sure how that happens.
    YYZHawksFan
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 am
  • just got my first items from fanatics...the sizes fit smaller than they should (t shirt and hoody) and I was expecting better quality items as the screen print is kinda cheap Either way will wear my sb chmaps hat proudly...as well as my hoody...t shirt...sweater...still waiting on more items.
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 am
  • My girlfriend is starting to think I might have a problem.

Hat. Bam Bam jersey with the SB patch. (and if they ever decide to release the white one, I'm sure I'll cough up for that.) Replica helmet with the Hawks logo on one side and the SB logo and score on the other. Scarf. SI issue that I framed. Malcolm Smith autographed mini helmet. Blu Ray. Poster print of the Times front page on 2/3 that I'm having framed with my SB ticket, and some of the confetti that made it into the stands.

I'm sure I'll pick up the "We Are 12" book soon, too.
    BHF
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 pm
  • BHF wrote:
    I'm sure I'll pick up the "We Are 12" book soon, too.

Yep! Just ordered mine.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:13 am
  • I am going to wait to order as this stuff will be reduced at some point.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:50 pm
  • May I ask where to find the "We Are 12" book? Having to import my treasures as I am stuck in Chiefs territory!
    Zorn Fan
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:20 pm
  • Buy it on amazon...
    Anguish
    * NET Developer *

Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 am
  • From now until April 7th. 15% off , no minimum, and free shipping.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 pm
  • Still gonna hang out and wait for SB stuff to drop. It will once football gets going, then my cards come out....ha.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:01 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:Still gonna hang out and wait for SB stuff to drop. It will once football gets going, then my cards come out....ha.

You won 10,000 dollars. Don't be so cheap.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:22 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Still gonna hang out and wait for SB stuff to drop. It will once football gets going, then my cards come out....ha.

You won 10,000 dollars. Don't be so cheap.

2 years ago.....poof.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Next

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE ARCHIVES ]

Information