Man, Ive posted we should have a sticky like this every year for how many years.. haha.
My brief suggestion for lay out:
1) Suggestions on tickets (both buying and location.. point out the obvious, that there "isnt a bad seat in the house", but also say which areas are behind which benches, where the Hawks Nest is, etc)
2) Suggestions on hotels from viewpoint of location and price.
3) Game day routines and suggestions/reviews. Again, the obvious: Temple, but also the less obvious: parking, post game places to go or avoid
4) While in town suggestions, divided into 2 sections -- Down Town Seattle (Pike Place Market, Waterfront, the aquarium, Westlake Center, Space Needle, Science Museum, Music museum that I forget the proper name of, Underground Tour, UW district and Husky game info, etc) and Day Trips (Northwest Trek -- underrated and under recommended in my opinion.., Ocean Shores, Snoqualmie Falls, etc etc)
5) For the Kids.. if youre coming with kids it really changes the whole thing..
“If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”