Hawks 2015 record predictions? CONTEST WITH PRIZE.

A collection of NET's best and most memorable threads. Predictions, debates, laughs, and X's & O's. LANGUAGE RATING: PG to NC-17
  • EDIT to OP: by Pmedic920
    Please read down to my 1st post, before making your prediction. I have made a minor hijack of the thread but it's for fun/good reason. (click here for the post with the rules http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... 7#p1620090 )

2nd Edit: the prize package has been added. See my post below for pictures, or click link above.
    Good luck to all that enter.
    Actual OP below

Now that we have a set schedule to look at, what are you guys seeing as a record at the end of the year? Most challenging games and what about sleeper games? I think we're looking good, with three tough road games (Bal, Cin and Ari) and only three 10 a.m. games. With five of eight at home on the back end, including three of our last four division games. If the Hawks get streaky like they did last year, we got Home Field in the bag. I'm thinking 15-1, with a loss in week two at GB. The Hawks don't lose in primetime games, so they get the nod in Bal, and the season finale could go either way, if AZ still has Palmer up. I know my homerism is influencing my decision, but if their healthy, I don't think any team can get in the Hawks way. What are you guys seeing?

Edit- I'm thinking Graham will have 13 td's
    Last edited by Artizam on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Artizam
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Hawks 2015 record predictions?
Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:57 am
  • I wait till after the draft and the next wave of pick up F.A. and trades, then after camp breaks to see where our injuries are, long way till the games mean something and a lot can happen. Also want to see what our Line's look like. Too many variables right now to post a record to have the I told you so posts come back and haunt.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:56 am
  • way too early...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:43 pm
  • Since the schedule is already out, here's my prediction:

@St Louis- W
    @Green Bay- L
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- W (payback time)
    BYE
    Arizona- W
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- W
    @Baltimore- L
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- L

Results: 13-3
    L.O.B.
    raisethe3
    NET Starter

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:way too early...

chris98251 wrote:I wait till after the draft and the next wave of pick up F.A. and trades, then after camp breaks to see where our injuries are, long way till the games mean something and a lot can happen. Also want to see what our Line's look like. Too many variables right now to post a record to have the I told you so posts come back and haunt.

Most definitely, but since the posts get marked with the date when they are edited, I will go ahead and put mine down, with the caveat that I will very likely change them closer to the season. The only real prediction that should be held against you is the final one made before the season starts. I consider anything up to the first kickoff to be a placeholder

Week 1: @ Rams - Win
    Week 2: @ Packers - Win
    Week 3: Bears - Win
    Week 4: Lions (MNF) - Win
    Week 5: @ Bengals - Loss
    Week 6: Panthers - Win
    Week 7: @ Niners - Win
    Week 8: @ Cowboys- Loss
    Week 9: BYE
    Week 10: Cardinals - Win
    Week 11: Niners - Win
    Week 12: Steelers - Win
    Week 13: @ Vikings- Loss
    Week 14: @ Ravens - Win
    Week 15: Browns - Win
    Week 16: Rams - Win
    Week 17: @ Cardinals- Loss

At this time, that puts us at 12 wins......but as I said, it's more than likely to change before the season starts

Edit: I think my total is still correct. Not 100% on a few of the games, but I think they equal out, so I'm sticking with 12 wins. Graham gets 10 TD (but I'm not entering the contest, it's just for bragging rights :thirishdrinkers: )
    Last edited by kidhawk on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:10 pm
  • @St Louis- W
    @Green Bay- L
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- W
    BYE
    Arizona- W
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- W
    @Baltimore- L
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- W

14-2

@Minnesota at 10 AM in December is an obvious trap game. It's probably more like a 50-50 prospect. Then playing @Baltimore the next week makes that game feel like a likely loss.

Opening on the road two straight weeks (one a divisional game and the other a major rivalry game) is the 2nd biggest challenge on this schedule. Rams' DL will test our new OL. Green Bay's whole offense scares me, especially playing on the road. Losing both games to start the season would suck.

Overall, it's not a bad schedule after two consecutive Super Bowl appearances. Carolina always plays us tough. @Cincinnati and Pittsburgh at home are challenging games, but I think we have a 60-70% chance to win both of them.

Winning every division game seems improbable. The opener is the most obvious loss, followed by the Thursday night road trip to Santa Clara. By the end of the season, we will be firing on all cylinders.
    Last edited by hawknation2015 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    hawknation2015
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:48 pm
  • Start off 0-2, recover and go 5-3 heading into the bye. 6-2 on the back nine of the schedule. Finish 11-5.

@St Louis- L
    @Green Bay- L
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- L
    BYE
    Arizona- W
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- W
    @Baltimore- L
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- L

11-5

Jimmy TD: 11
    Last edited by Hawk Finn on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:00 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:way too early...

Agreed. But it's a fun question and I'm interested in seeing how people's view that actually post a prediction change as we actually get into the draft, training camp and preseason.
    MizzouHawkGal
    .NET Protector of the Hotties

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:03 am
  • @St Louis- W
    @Green Bay- W
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- W
    BYE
    Arizona- W
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- W
    @Baltimore- W
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- W

16-0

Jimmy catches 10 TD passes.
    Last edited by original poster on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:Last year is the last time we see the Patriots in the Superbowl for a long time.
    original poster
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:49 am
  • 10-6
    dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:33 am
  • (edited w/the new rules)

@St Louis- W
    @Green Bay- L
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- L
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- W
    BYE
    Arizona- W
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- W
    @Baltimore- L
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- L

12-4

tiebreaker: Jimmy Graham will have 9 TD receptions.
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Ok, I edited the title of the OP.
    My self, in conjunction with the other "blue names" are going to be offering a prize for the winner.
    The prize has yet to be determined AND I'll be adding a couple rules, later today.
    Any that have already made their prediction will have the opportunity to make edits.
    All predictions that want to be eligible for the prize will have to be made prior to kick off of the first PRE-SEASON GAME.
    I will edit this post to include rules and prize.
    This is an unofficial contest but like others we have done, it's legit and just for the fun.
    Feel free to PM me with any suggested rules, I make no promise that your suggestion will be used but it will be considered.
    GoHawks
    Long live .Net

edit: here are the rules.
    Predict the final REGULAR SEASON record of the Seahawks. Pick the winner of each game.
    The contest winner will be, whoever predicts the final record AND picks the most games correctly.
    Everybody that has already predicted but did not pick each game can go back and edit. If you don't pick each game, you won't be eligible for the prize.

TIE BREAKER. (Highly recommend adding to your guess) 11-5, 12-4, 13-3 will be very common :{)
    Predict how many TD passes Jimmy Graham will catch,Without going over. This will include any playoff / SuperBowl games. This WILL NOT include any freak rushing TDs that he may get, or preseason.
    Yes, this means if we have a tie, we will need to finish our Playoff/ SuperBowl run, to determine the winner.
    Dead line is, prior to kick off of the first preseason game. Predictions DO NOT include preseason.
    Prize is still undetermined.

Edit again:
    As of now, the prize package will consist of these 3 items. More may be added at a later date. These things are from my personal collection. Not life changing but decent stuff.
    Good luck to all.

1) a collectable and reloadable gift card from some coffee shop, never used and has $5.00 loaded on it. I think $5, might be $10, I'm old and can't remember.

2) stretch fit cap with SB49 logo, never worn still has stickers.

3) a commemorative 11"x13" matted picture of the 2005 NFC champs. Done in conjunction with the U.S. post office. Has an actual Wa. State stamp in the matting. I was going to have it framed but was worried about it surviving the shipping.
    NO my bar mat in the back IS NOT part of the prize:{)

Closer up.
    See the stamp?
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Week 1: @ Rams - Win
    Week 2: @ Packers - Tie
    Week 8: @ Cowboys- Win
    Week 17: @ Cardinals- Win

13-2-1 :0190l:
    Last edited by grizbob on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    There's what I used to know, what I think I know, and what I know I know. And they all get lost in the haze sometimes.
    grizbob
    NET Veteran

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• @St Louis- L
    @Green Bay- W
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- L
    BYE
    Arizona- W
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- W
    @Baltimore- L
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- W

13-3

Jimmy Graham TD prediction: 8
    Last edited by JAGHAWK on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
    JAGHAWK
    * NET Hottie *

• pmedic920 wrote:Ok, I edited the title of the OP.
    My self, in conjunction with the other "blue names" are going to be offering a prize for the winner.
    The prize has yet to be determined AND I'll be adding a couple rules, later today.
    Any that have already made their prediction will have the opportunity to make edits.
    All predictions that want to be eligible for the prize will have to be made prior to kick off of the first PRE-SEASON GAME.
    This is an unofficial contest but like others we have done, it's legit and just for the fun.
    Feel free to PM me with any suggested rules, I make no promise that your suggestion will be used but it will be considered.
    GoHawks
    Long live .Net

Predict the final REGULAR SEASON record of the Seahawks. Pick the winner of each game.
    The contest winner will be, whoever predicts the final record AND picks the most games correctly.
    Everybody that has already predicted but did not pick each game can go back and edit. If you don't pick each game, you won't be eligible for the prize.

TIE BREAKER.
    Predict how many TD passes Jimmy Graham will catch,Without going over. This will include any playoff / SuperBowl games. This WILL NOT include any freak rushing TDs that he may get, or preseason.
    Yes, this means if we have a tie, we will need to finish our Playoff/ SuperBowl run, to determine the winner.
    Dead line is, prior to kick off of the first preseason game. Predictions DO NOT include preseason.

Suggestion: Close this thread and re-open it with these rules. It being 10 or so posts down will confuse people.

:th2thumbs:
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• @St Louis- L
    @Green Bay- L
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- W
    BYE
    Arizona- W
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- W
    @Baltimore- L
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- L

Results: 12-4

Jimmy Graham TD's: 8
    Last edited by SalishHawkFan on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

I dont care who but just get kapershit outa here.- rlkats
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• @St Louis- L
    @Green Bay- L
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- W
    BYE
    Arizona- L
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- L
    @Baltimore- L
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- W

11-5

Graham TDs: 7
    Last edited by Yxes1122 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Yxes1122
    NET Rookie

• Hasselbeck wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:Ok, I edited the title of the OP.
    GoHawks
    Long live .Net

TIE BREAKER.
    Predict how many TD passes Jimmy Graham will have. Without going over. This will include any playoff / SuperBowl games. This WILL NOT include any freak rushing TDs that he may get.

Suggestion: Close this thread and re-open it with these rules. It being 10 or so posts down will confuse people.

:th2thumbs:

Thank you for your suggestion but out of respect for the OP, I won't do that. I've already hijacked him enough. I did edit the OP to encourage people to read the 1st post I made.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Quick question, do you mean how many TD receptions Graham will have, or are you actually asking how many TD passes will he throw?

2014 Adopt-A-Rookie: Kiero Small
    2015 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tyler Lockett
    2016 Adopt-A-Rookie: Joey Hunt
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• [quote="SeatownJay"]Quick question, do you mean how many TD receptions Graham will have, or are you actually asking how many TD passes will he throw?[/

Tie breaker is How many touchdown passes will Jimmy Graham CATCH?
    I should have been more clear, my bad.
    But don't forget, the total will not include preseason but WILL INCLUDE post season.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Edit and paste into first post Pmedic, then delete the posts that are referring to the rules and this one :)

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• grizbob wrote:13-2-1 :0190l:

Who does that awful tie come against?
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

• Siouxhawk wrote:
    grizbob wrote:13-2-1 :0190l:

Who does that awful tie come against?

Game 2 the Green Bay rivalry takes a new turn :thirishdrinkers:
    There's what I used to know, what I think I know, and what I know I know. And they all get lost in the haze sometimes.
    grizbob
    NET Veteran

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• Hawks go 12-4

Jimmy catches 8.

Member of the 38 club.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Hawks go 12-4

Jimmy catches 8.

You will need to pick each game to be eligible for the contest.
    Winner will be closest record WITH most games picked correctly.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• pmedic920 wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Quick question, do you mean how many TD receptions Graham will have, or are you actually asking how many TD passes will he throw?[/

Tie breaker is How many touchdown passes will Jimmy Graham CATCH?
    I should have been more clear, my bad.
    But don't forget, the total will not include preseason but WILL INCLUDE post season.

You should let everyone start over if that's the case and do what Chris said. Being that currently I'm negative about the team I'm seeing 14-5. Jimmy gets 10. Otherwise I will put up my official prediction nearer to the actual season.:)
    MizzouHawkGal
    .NET Protector of the Hotties

• pmedic920 wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Hawks go 12-4

Jimmy catches 8.

You will need to pick each game to be eligible for the contest.
    Winner will be closest record WITH most games picked correctly.

OK thanks man. Will do soon...........

Member of the 38 club.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Updated for week to week predictions:

Week 1: @ Rams - Loss
    Week 10: Cardinals - Loss

Final record: 12-4

Jimmy catches 8 TDs.

Member of the 38 club.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• 12-4
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seahawks 12-4

@ St. Louis Rams Win

@ Green Bay Packers Loss

vs. Chicago Bears Win

vs. Detroit Lions Win

@ Cincinnati Bengals Loss

vs. Carolina Panthers Win

@ San Francisco 49ers Win

@ Dallas Cowboys Win

vs. Arizona Cardinals Win

vs. San Francisco 49ers Win

vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Loss

@ Minnesota Vikings Win

@ Baltimore Ravens Loss

vs. Cleveland Browns Win

vs. St. Louis Rams Win

@ Arizona Cardinals Win

Jimmy Graham 8 TDs
    farhat
    NET Practice Squad

• farhat wrote:.........vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Loss..........

Please God, let farhat's prediction be incorrect about this game! :pray:

Member of the 38 club.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• 2015 Record

@St Louis- W
    @Green Bay- W
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- W
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- L
    @SF- L
    @Dallas- W
    BYE
    Arizona- W
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- L
    @Baltimore- W
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- L

I think we come out and play GB well in week 2. Remember that in the NFCCG, Green Bay was the healthiest team in the league, by far. With both teams healthy, Seattle wins. Wilson won't throw 4 picks this game.

I think Carolina is due for an upset surprise against us, after all the close calls. I think Cam Newton plays the game of his life and the Panthers get a little lucky and steal one in Seattle.

Then SF plays a great defensive game against us on the road. We lose 2 in a row and are at 5-2 and everyone wants to know what's wrong with the Seahawks.

Minnesota surprises us on the road, gets lucky with weird officiating calls and fluke turnovers. Very similar to the Detroit road game in 2012.

We play big in primetime vs. Baltimore and out-smash-mouth the Ravens with Wilson and the read option making the key plays down the stretch.

In week 17, we've clinched home field but the Cardinals are fighting for their playoff life. We play conservative and lose in a boring game, but nobody really cares.

Every season, on paper looks like it should go one way, and then the seasons starts and the craziness begins. We'll lose games we were supposed to win and win a couple games we were supposed to lose. This time we'll beat the Rams twice.
    2016 Adopt-A-Rookie: Jarran Reed
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Week 5: @ Bengals - Win

Seahawks finish the regular season 15-1.

As soon as the "undefeated" talk pops up, the Seahawks drop a game.

Jimmy Graham will have 12 touchdowns.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Week 2: @ Packers - Loss
    Week 13: @ Vikings- Win
    Week 14: @ Ravens - Loss

Final Record: 12 - 4

Jimmy Graham TDs: 12
    thebanjodude
    NET Veteran

• Week 1: Win
    Week 2: Win
    Week 3: Win
    Week 4: Win
    Week 5: Win
    Week 6: Win
    Week 7: Win
    Week 8: Win
    Week 9: X
    Week 10: Win
    Week 11: Win
    Week 12: Win
    Week 13: Win
    Week 14: Win
    Week 15: Win
    Week 16: Win
    Week 17: Win

Final Record: 16-0
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Valdosta, GA (Road Hawk)

• ^^^^^^^^
    You better put up your tie breaker.
    :{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Week 1: @ Rams - W
    Week 2: @ Packers - L
    Week 4: Lions (MNF) - W
    Week 5: @ Bengals - L
    Week 6: Panthers - W
    Week 7: @ Niners - W
    Week 8: @ Cowboys-W
    Week 10: Cardinals - W
    Week 11: Niners - W
    Week 12: Steelers - W
    Week 13: @ Vikings- W
    Week 14: @ Ravens - W
    Week 15: Browns - W
    Week 16: Rams - W
    Week 17: @ Cardinals- L

I might edit this later. The toughest for me were the first Rams game. I think they're going to be a work in progress with a new QB that is unfamiliar with us, but their DL will dominate our new OL. Trying to figure out which is the bigger advantage, but I'm also trying to figure out just how they're going to score points. I guess it comes down to how healthy the LOB is to start the season, which is why I might edit.

A lot of folks say we'll lose to the Vikings. While possible, I just don't see Bridgewater being good enough quite yet.

I have us at 13-3. I tried to work it to 12-4, which is what I thought we'd be ,but you have to pick individual games, and not make my general thoughts on the season work into it.

Jimmy Graham TD's: 11. I wanted 12, but too many have that. If we win the SB, I honestly can see 14.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Week 2: @ Packers - Loss
    Week 14: @ Ravens - Loss

13-3

JG will have 9 tds
    DynoHawk
    NET Veteran

• @ St Louis- W
    @ Green Bay - L
    Chicago - W
    Detroit - W
    @ Cincinnati - L
    Carolina - W
    @ San Fran - W
    @ Dallas - W
    BYE
    Arizona - W
    San Fran - W
    Pittsburgh - W
    @ Minnesota - W
    @ Baltimore - W
    Cleveland - W
    St Louis - W
    @ Arizona - L

13-3 record, 1st NFC

Jimmy Graham finishes with 12 TD
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Predicting this early....not even seeing folk in camp...is like farting in the wind. I think that we will repeat with a 12-4 record. Improvement will be measured if we could beat the Rams in their stadium.
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

Week 4: Lions - Win

I'm Jimmy® TD catches: 11

That's right. I'm predicting a perfect regular season. 16-0. Going to predict a playoff record of 3-0, too; we're going to be the first undefeated NFL team since the '72 Dolphins, and we're going to win the Super Bowl in the 49ers' stadium. (Thanks for being such gracious hosts for our incoming 19-0 record, guys.)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• We will go 11-5 and win the Superbowl this and Jimmy Graham will have 8 tds and Marshawn Lynch will have 10 tds

wk1 at St Louis W
    wk2 at Green Bay L
    wk3 at Bears W
    wks4 Detroit W
    wk5 At Cincinnati L
    wk6 at Pathers W
    wk7 at Niners w
    wk8 At Dallas L
    wk9 bye
    wk 10 Arizona W
    wk 11 Niners W
    wk12 Pitsburgh L
    wk13 at Minnesota w
    wk14 at Baltimore L
    wk15 Cleveland W
    wk16 St Louis W
    wk17 at Cardinals w

On all way are third Superbowl with are 2 Superbowl win
    Boomer94
    NET Bench Warmer

• wk1 at St Louis W
    wk2 at Green Bay L
    wk3 Bears W
    wks4 Detroit W
    wk5 At Cincinnati L
    wk6 PaNthers W
    wk7 at Niners L
    wk8 At Dallas W
    wk9 bye
    wk 10 Arizona W
    wk 11 Niners W
    wk12 Pitsburgh W
    wk13 at Minnesota L
    wk14 at Baltimore W
    wk15 Cleveland W
    wk16 St Louis W
    wk17 at Cardinals W

12-4

losing in GB, Cincy, Minnesota- ( dont ask me why), SF
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

• Bigpumpkin wrote:Predicting this early....not even seeing folk in camp...is like farting in the wind. I think that we will repeat with a 12-4 record. Improvement will be measured if we could beat the Rams in their stadium.

I agree- that game scares me more than any road game on schedule
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

• 19-0

Jimmy gets 12 touchdowns.
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    Sac
    .NOW with Modership

• 11-5. Lose in the second round of playoffs.
    mikehawks
    NET Rookie

• Two things I'm not crazy about

1) the quarterback contract situation being a distraction

2) possibility of jimmy graham making play calling too predictable. Which is same situation that occurred last year that led to departure of percy, which I don't think we get to SB without making that move.
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

• @St Louis- W
    @Green Bay- W
    Chicago- W
    Detroit- L
    @Cincinnati- W
    Carolina- W
    @SF- W
    @Dallas- W
    BYE
    Arizona- L
    SF- W
    Pittsburgh- W
    @Minnesota- W
    @Baltimore- L
    Cleveland- W
    St Louis- W
    @Arizona- W

13-3 and we'll win the SB :th2thumbs:

Have to stay optimistic, if we don't believe we can win the big one again, who will?

Graham TDs: 7, the leader in receiving TDs last year Reg + Post combined was Baldwin with only 5 TDs, Luke Wilson was the TE with the most receiving TDs with 4. We're still a rushing team and that didn't change one bit so I don't expect some freakish increase in those stats even though Graham is a world class talent.
    Overseasfan
    NET Veteran

• We will go 11-5 and go to the Super bowl and Jimmy Graham will have 8 td's

wk1 at St Louis L
    wk2 at Green Bay L
    wk3 at Bears W
    wks4 Detroit W
    wk5 At Cincinnati W
    wk6 at Panthers L
    wk7 at Niners W
    wk8 At Dallas W
    wk9 bye
    wk 10 Arizona L
    wk 11 Niners W
    wk12 Pittsburgh W
    wk13 at Minnesota W
    wk14 at Baltimore L
    wk15 Cleveland W
    wk16 St Louis W
    wk17 at Cardinals W
    Darrenv17
    NET Rookie

• Hawks 16....all the others 0!
    Graham catches 10 TDs and bends 1 goal post! :thirishdrinkers:
    BigMikeWill17:
    Its ok if you're a Hawks fan and didn't believe we would be division champs.. Just don't let it happen again. Hahahah
    Frostbyte
    NET Rookie

Next

It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE ARCHIVES ]

Information