Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

New Seahawks Uni in 2012

A collection of NET's best and most memorable threads. Predictions, debates, laughs, and X's & O's. LANGUAGE RATING: PG to NC-17
Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:So we're obsessing about the color of the face mask now? Jesus christ, new season get here already, please!!

    And for the record, i vote for yellow.


    I think we should only put the logo on one side of the helmet as well.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 16141
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Re: Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:30 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:So we're obsessing about the color of the face mask now? Jesus christ, new season get here already, please!!

    And for the record, i vote for yellow.


    I think we should only put the logo on one side of the helmet as well.

    The stealers do that so NO!

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    User avatar
    Subzero717
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10026
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:37 pm
  • Opposite of old school. All grey carbon fiber alternate? :P I think it would be badass. Though I am sure most hate the idea of being too "duck-like".

    Image
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3757
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:40 pm
  • Ooooh! I like that carbon fiber look! That would be sweet! :0190l:
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2015-16 - Tyler Lockett
    Dead To Me: 2015-16 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    User avatar
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 993
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:59 pm
    Location: Dallas, TX


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Opposite of old school. All grey carbon fiber alternate? :P I think it would be badass. Though I am sure most hate the idea of being too "duck-like".

    Image



    That would be awesome with the grey alternative.
    User avatar
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10077
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:48 pm
  • Now THAT'S a sweet looking helmet. Love it.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1628
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:05 pm
  • Im sure the NFL won't allow more than one helmet again
    Seaswab
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 958
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 pm


Re: Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    HawkFan72 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:So we're obsessing about the color of the face mask now? Jesus christ, new season get here already, please!!

    And for the record, i vote for yellow.


    I think we should only put the logo on one side of the helmet as well.

    The stealers do that so NO!

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk


    I think he was being sarcastic, as you've probably guessed based on just about every other post in this thread.
    But there is a back-story about how and why the steelers only have the logo on one side of the helmet. It's pretty interesting actually.
    As for the argument about facemasks, hey, this is a uniform thread. What did you expect? I hate gray or silver facemasks because if it were a font it would be arial or courier. It's the default. Always has been and probably always will be. It's boring. If we're going to go back to a gray/silver facemask, there had better be decent reason for it. So yes, we are obsessing about facemask color now. It's kind of a big deal. Maybe just a little bit of sarcasm there but I'm mostly serious.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 571
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:27 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Opposite of old school. All grey carbon fiber alternate? :P I think it would be badass. Though I am sure most hate the idea of being too "duck-like".

    Image



    This is a very cool mockup! Would love to see those with the alternate uniforms. Great job.
    User avatar
    tacos
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:26 pm
    Location: WA


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:03 pm
  • I agree. Very cool. For the alternate, which is rumored to be gray or silver, I wouldn't be surprised to see an alternate helmet go with it. That's permitted in the NFL, is it not?
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 571
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:38 pm
  • Omahawk wrote:I agree. Very cool. For the alternate, which is rumored to be gray or silver, I wouldn't be surprised to see an alternate helmet go with it. That's permitted in the NFL, is it not?


    Yeah, a bunch of teams have two helmets, one primary and one alt.

    Bring back the grey!
    Image
    Throw it. I dare you.
    User avatar
    -seanhawk-
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 am
    Location: Everett, WA


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:21 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote: She only told me one detail and is trying to use the information to leverage sex out of me.


    I really dont care what they're going to look like. When they're revealed i'm sure i'll look at it for 2 seconds, shrug, and then go back to not caring again. But, I am curious, did you ever take care of the buisiness that started this whole monstrosity?
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23342
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:29 pm
  • megamanflx1 wrote:Aros- like the color scheme there, but would like to see the helmet be matte---

    YUK! WHY?

    Serious question -- do you want the logo to be matte as well? Or do you want the logo to be shiny on a matte helmet? Or do you even want a logo on the helmet?
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7898
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:32 pm
  • Reggie Dunlop wrote:Fingers crossed for the grey grill. Way more classic of a look to me. There was a time when teams only had grey facemasks. I cringed when SF switched to red.

    Yuk. That made me cringe.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7898
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    bestfightstory wrote: She only told me one detail and is trying to use the information to leverage sex out of me.


    I really dont care what they're going to look like. When they're revealed i'm sure i'll look at it for 2 seconds, shrug, and then go back to not caring again. But, I am curious, did you ever take care of the buisiness that started this whole monstrosity?


    Umm..... Yeah, well, no. She found this thread and was both unhappy with some of my more colorful 'phraseology' and the threat my braggadaccio posed to her employment. More people read these forums than any of us would guess, I guess.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:35 pm
  • I'm hoping to get her later, though. :th2thumbs:
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:So we're obsessing about the color of the face mask now? Jesus christ, new season get here already, please!!

    And for the record, i vote for yellow.



    LMFAO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Image
    please visit my amateur blog @ http://www.traumahawksrants.blogspot.com
    User avatar
    TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2310
    Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:42 pm
    Location: Eastern WA


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    bestfightstory wrote: She only told me one detail and is trying to use the information to leverage sex out of me.


    I really dont care what they're going to look like. When they're revealed i'm sure i'll look at it for 2 seconds, shrug, and then go back to not caring again. But, I am curious, did you ever take care of the buisiness that started this whole monstrosity?


    Umm..... Yeah, well, no. She found this thread and was both unhappy with some of my more colorful 'phraseology' and the threat my braggadaccio posed to her employment. More people read these forums than any of us would guess, I guess.


    You arent kidding...
    I got railed on by Plackemeier's "people" a couple years ago. lol
    (it turned out to be true though)
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    User avatar
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 2234
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:00 am
    Location: Puyallup


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:41 pm
  • -seanhawk- wrote:
    Omahawk wrote:I agree. Very cool. For the alternate, which is rumored to be gray or silver, I wouldn't be surprised to see an alternate helmet go with it. That's permitted in the NFL, is it not?


    Yeah, a bunch of teams have two helmets, one primary and one alt.

    Bring back the grey!


    We never wore grey. We wore silver...which looks a lot better.
    Image
    Sturm
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2343
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:11 pm


Re: Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:15 pm
  • Sturm wrote:
    -seanhawk- wrote:
    Omahawk wrote:I agree. Very cool. For the alternate, which is rumored to be gray or silver, I wouldn't be surprised to see an alternate helmet go with it. That's permitted in the NFL, is it not?


    Yeah, a bunch of teams have two helmets, one primary and one alt.

    Bring back the grey!


    We never wore grey. We wore silver...which looks a lot better.

    Green is better than either.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    User avatar
    Subzero717
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10026
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:32 pm
  • Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7898
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 pm
  • Almost 40,000 total views....awesome.
    User avatar
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3496
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:30 pm
  • If this is the "new" blue for the helmets & jerseys, I'm stoked!
    Image
    User avatar
    Easley45
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 10
    Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:00 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:31 pm
  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 19992
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 pm
  • Johnny might as well reveal all now that shoe has cropped up...

    Ready when you are, Johnny... :)
    User avatar
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10077
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:43 pm
  • Easley45 wrote:If this is the "new" blue for the helmets & jerseys, I'm stoked!
    Image


    There were our pro bowl cleats. Completely different than our 2012 unis.
    Image
    Throw it. I dare you.
    User avatar
    -seanhawk-
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 am
    Location: Everett, WA


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:57 pm
  • -seanhawk- wrote:
    Omahawk wrote:I agree. Very cool. For the alternate, which is rumored to be gray or silver, I wouldn't be surprised to see an alternate helmet go with it. That's permitted in the NFL, is it not?


    Yeah, a bunch of teams have two helmets, one primary and one alt.

    Bring back the grey!


    The teams with 2 helmets have a Throwback and a Current. If you don't have a throwback uni (and are wearing it) you cant have a second helmet. We got shot down in 2000 when we proposed having 2 helmets.

    And from the sound of it we still won't have a throwback this year... so only one helmet
    User avatar
    Hawkaholic
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2060
    Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 pm
  • That's what I thought too, but the Pro Bowl cleat had Green on the outside, this one is opposite. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, we'll see.

    URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/nikevaportalonelitelowe.jpg/]Image[/URL]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    User avatar
    Easley45
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 10
    Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:00 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 pm
  • -seanhawk- wrote:
    Easley45 wrote:Image


    There were our pro bowl cleats. Completely different than our 2012 unis.


    Not really.

    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Johnny might as well reveal all now that shoe has cropped up...

    Ready when you are, Johnny... :)


    I think those shoes are saying enough.
    User avatar
    JohnnySeoul
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 106
    Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm
  • Easley45 wrote:If this is the "new" blue for the helmets & jerseys, I'm stoked!
    Image



    That's the same blue we've always had.
    Seaswab
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 958
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm
  • JohnnySeoul wrote:I think those shoes are saying enough.


    So are the shoes saying... "You think I'm hideous... wait until you see the amount of green on the jersey!"

    Or are they saying... "Look at me! I'm green! Unlike or home uniform, which has actually taken a much more modest and less charlatan approach."
    User avatar
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10077
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm
  • Seaswab wrote:
    Easley45 wrote:If this is the "new" blue for the helmets & jerseys, I'm stoked!
    Image



    That's the same blue we've always had.


    Agreed, the blue looks the same. That green is intense. Looks like Colin Coles awesomeness bled into all of our new cleats.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3757
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm
  • Seaswab wrote:
    Easley45 wrote:If this is the "new" blue for the helmets & jerseys, I'm stoked!
    Image



    That's the same blue we've always had.


    No, it's slightly darker tint. The colors from 2000-2011 were created by Reebok.
    User avatar
    JohnnySeoul
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 106
    Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:42 pm
  • JohnnySeoul wrote:
    Seaswab wrote:
    Easley45 wrote:If this is the "new" blue for the helmets & jerseys, I'm stoked!
    Image



    That's the same blue we've always had.


    No, it's slightly darker tint. The colors from 2000-2011 were created by Reebok.


    So instead of 000066 it is now 000055. . . Subtle, Nike.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3757
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:45 pm
  • Easley45 wrote:That's what I thought too, but the Pro Bowl cleat had Green on the outside, this one is opposite. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, we'll see.

    URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/nikevaportalonelitelowe.jpg/]Image[/URL]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    They are the same exact shoe. If you look closely you can see that the "outside" of the cleat is green in the front, while the "inside" is blue. The reason those two shoes look like they are the opposite to you is because you are comparing the outside of the shoe with the inside of the shoe. Both pictures are pictures of the left cleat.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1628
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm
  • JohnnySeoul wrote:
    Seaswab wrote:
    Easley45 wrote:If this is the "new" blue for the helmets & jerseys, I'm stoked!
    Image



    That's the same blue we've always had.


    No, it's slightly darker tint. The colors from 2000-2011 were created by Reebok.


    God we need free agency to begin.
    User avatar
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2313
    Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:51 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 pm
  • nategreat wrote:
    They are the same exact shoe. If you look closely you can see that the "outside" of the cleat is green in the front, while the "inside" is blue. The reason those two shoes look like they are the opposite to you is because you are comparing the outside of the shoe with the inside of the shoe. Both pictures are pictures of the left cleat.


    this. man people are so eager to find any detail thats different they lose common sense. yes those shoes were made by nike, which they have done for how long now? they arent going to "leak" anything at the pro bowl, which those shoes are from.

    your comparing two different sides of a shoe here folks.
    Image
    User avatar
    muxpux
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2833
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm
    Location: Longview, WA


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:20 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
    JohnnySeoul wrote:
    No, it's slightly darker tint. The colors from 2000-2011 were created by Reebok.


    So instead of 000066 it is now 000055. . . Subtle, Nike.


    lol, thats one way to look at it.
    User avatar
    JohnnySeoul
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 106
    Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 pm


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:25 pm
  • JohnnySeoul wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
    JohnnySeoul wrote:
    No, it's slightly darker tint. The colors from 2000-2011 were created by Reebok.


    So instead of 000066 it is now 000055. . . Subtle, Nike.


    lol, thats one way to look at it.


    Personally, I'm more a fan of the 0066CB myself.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1628
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 pm
  • All these concepts are starting to look very similar.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 16141
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 pm
  • Can anyone recap the known hints? It's really hard to find what is legit and what is crap anymore.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3757
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:40 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Can anyone recap the known hints? It's really hard to find what is legit and what is crap anymore.


    We're getting new jerseys sometime in April. The end.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23342
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Can anyone recap the known hints? It's really hard to find what is legit and what is crap anymore.


    We're getting new jerseys sometime in April. The end.


    And they may or may not have green, silver or gray. The blue might be the same or they may change it a little or a lot no one is sure. The one thing that is for sure is we will still be called the seahawks we think.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    User avatar
    Subzero717
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10026
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm
  • Nike has announced the jerseys will debut on April 3rd. Let us all take a chill pill and wait it out for less than a month!
    Follow me on twitter @LoudSeahawksFan
    User avatar
    seahwkfvr
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 154
    Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:06 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA


Re: Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Can anyone recap the known hints? It's really hard to find what is legit and what is crap anymore.


    We're getting new jerseys sometime in April. The end.


    And they may or may not have green, silver or gray. The blue might be the same or they may change it a little or a lot no one is sure. The one thing that is for sure is we will still be called the seahawks we think.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk


    Source? :sarcasm_off:

    Anyone have a non-smartass answer?
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3757
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:05 pm
  • BlueTalon wrote:
    megamanflx1 wrote:Aros- like the color scheme there, but would like to see the helmet be matte---

    YUK! WHY?

    Serious question -- do you want the logo to be matte as well? Or do you want the logo to be shiny on a matte helmet? Or do you even want a logo on the helmet?


    Yes, logo in either matte or gloss is completely fine, I like either the matte look or the "Darth Vader" Oregon style glossy metallic helmets, but carbon fiber would look very cool too. It would be something very new to the NFL, and stylistically, in fashion at the moment.
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2015-16 - Tyler Lockett
    Dead To Me: 2015-16 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    User avatar
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 993
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:59 pm
    Location: Dallas, TX


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 pm
  • From page 81 :th2thumbs:

    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
    - The jersey will be dark blue and the concept will look similar to CougHawk's mockup.

    - The helmet will also be dark blue with a grey grill.

    - There will be three new jersey's, home-road-alternative. The alternative will be grey.

    - The amount of green will be limited to an accent after negative feedback when they went big with the previously used alternative.

    - There will be a kind of feather concept somewhere - possibly on the helmet or down the side of the pants.

    - There won't be, however, any crazy Oregon-like ideas.

    - It will say 'the 12th man' on the inside of the collar.

    - Coughawk's photoshop job still beats every other mockup to date.




    Johnny says some apparently true... others not. My guess:


    True:

    - The jersey will be dark blue and the concept will look similar to CougHawk's mockup.

    - The helmet will also be dark blue with a grey grill.

    - There will be three new jersey's, home-road-alternative. The alternative will be grey.

    - There will be a kind of feather concept somewhere - possibly on the helmet or down the side of the pants.

    - It will say 'the 12th man' on the inside of the collar.


    False:

    - The amount of green will be limited to an accent after negative feedback when they went big with the previously used alternative.

    - There won't be, however, any crazy Oregon-like ideas.

    - Coughawk's photoshop job still beats every other mockup to date. (He has to back up his own work, right?)
    User avatar
    Hawkaholic
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2060
    Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 am


Re: New Seahawks Uni in 2012
Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:11 pm
  • Wait- we are talking about the remake of OSU's consept 1950's look?
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2015-16 - Tyler Lockett
    Dead To Me: 2015-16 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    User avatar
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 993
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:59 pm
    Location: Dallas, TX


PreviousNext


It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE ARCHIVES ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests