Current Coaching Staff 2010 (UPDATED 10:00pm 1/25/10)

A collection of NET's best and most memorable threads. Predictions, debates, laughs, and X's & O's. Rating: PG to NC-17
  • Yes it was. He never had a bad word to say about the Seahawks or anybody within the organization. His dream in life was to continue coaching for the Seahawks until he retired. Sure it was probably not realistic, but he felt like he had found a home there and his children loved the area, he loved the organization/players/co-workers, they were content. They treated him really well. He hoped that someday he could work his way up to being their head coach (who doesn't in the coaching world of course). But Mike is a class act. I feel bad because it really hits home when something like that happens. I am really torn as I love my Seahawks. But what a downer it is that he wasn't kept around. He is a great man.

A lot of the info I got on the organization that would seem critical would come from anybody BUT Mike. He is a good man and a real company man. The Seahawks are worse off without him I think, even if they had moved him to another role within the organization. He loved the organization. But that isn't the deciding factor most times unfortunately. I'm sure he'll land on his feet somewhere.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• According to PFT Rams O-line coach Art Valero is interviewing with the Seahawks. He has experience as an o-line, running backs, and tight-end coach. He would most likely be an assistant o-line coach here.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -seahawks/
    Leave No Doubt - 24/7
    emurri
    NET Rookie

• palatypus wrote:I wonder if Mike Woicik is available. He would solve a lot of problems.

He's on the NE Patriots staff - http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=coaches

Mike Clark must be a great salesman. I don't know how he still has a job. Not wishing anyone to get fired but the Seahawks have had some problems with health and conditioning the past several years. So he should be evaluated and change should be considered.
    hawkfan68
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Chris Carlisle = Strength & Conditioning Coach
    kmedic
    NET Veteran

• This is sure shaping up to be one hell of a staff! Well done Pete!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Looks good so far that's for certain. I am not sure how to feel about all this. I want to get excited but something is holding me back.
    Inkdaub
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• Inkdaub wrote:Looks good so far that's for certain. I am not sure how to feel about all this. I want to get excited but something is holding me back.

I feel the exact same way. All this positive media buzz finally and the only thing i can do is wait to see if it pans out. I believe we have attained guys that are masters at there craft and hope they can project that down to the players this year. After watching some of 2J and Forsett highlights, the inside zone blocking looked to have picked up late in the season and that was with the student cpach of the ZBS. Now that Alex Gibbs is in, the inside run can only get better. Now what to do about the Outside Zone?
    abqseahawkfan
    NET Bench Warmer

• IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:
    Offensive Coordinator - Jeremy Bates (former USC OC) OFFICIAL

Ahh, an old timer!
    :shock:
    "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy" - Josey Wales
    OldKingDoom
    NET Veteran

• this looks like a quality group.
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE ARCHIVES ]

Information