With A Little Help From Our Friends

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
So, with the Cardinals win over Philly.

The best path for the Seahawks to the Play-Offs as fans is to hope that the Cowboys and Lions continue to charge ahead and win their divisions while defeating Eagles/Packers along the way.

Seahawks then hopefully start winning again to keep up with the NFC West and hand the Cardinals some lossess but if not then the goal would be defeat the Eagles @ Philly and gain tiebreaker victories over both Green Bay and Philly and match one their records to edge them out of the WC.

So, go Seahawks, any team that plays the Cards and 49ers, unless its the Cards, (and Cowboys and Lions, :( yuck)

the_12th_man

Reaction score
I really think we can beat our the rest of our division. It'll be tough but nothing the Niners are doing right now scares me. Yes, they get some players back from injuries but so will we. The cards look really good on offense right now but I just refuse to put too much faith in Carson Palmer. We can take both these teams out at home and away. Win the division.

northseahawk

Reaction score
I don't know, but it seems like this is the Cards year. I see them in the superbowl. That redneck Arians, who I can't stand, he has these guys playing.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Part of me would like to see the Hawks go on the road and make it to the Super Bowl just to shut up the "really good at home, bad on the road" crowd. Of course, not scheduling them for 10 am PST kickoffs would help that too.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think the Cardinals are good but don't see them being as good as their record indicates. I still like our chances to win the West.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Right now, we control our own destiny. Gb has as many losses as us and we have the tie breaker. We have two games vs SF and are tied with them. No need to cheer for the Cowpukes. Just cheer on the Hawks.