Will Bennett have more offsides penalties than sacks ?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
this year? its looking like it. How many neutral zone infractions so far? 3 or 4. Does dude have any sacks? Just checked, 3 sacks and a forced fumble so far this year. nothing in the last 3 games.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hard to blame him for trying too hard to get off the ball cause he knows he HAS to make a play or no one will.

Just about everyone on the D-line has bunch of offsides don't they?

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
once in a while Im cool with. he was getting one every game and had two in the Denver game i think. I really like him, dont get me wrong. Dude gets held a LOT. how much does NOT getting a holding call hurt the pass rush. it has to.

Largent80

Reaction score
He gets constantly doubled, nobody else is cleaning up. Why not rag on the rest of them?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
There is no problem with the edge rush it's the interior rush that is missing so far this season. Last season the QBs were getting flushed out of the pocket into welcoming arms. L80 has it dead right.

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
He gets paid the most so Im starting at the top. Avril has been weak this year too. interior pass rush would be nice. when was the last time we had that? Tez?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3pi8dgc2 said:
He gets paid the most so Im starting at the top. Avril has been weak this year too. interior pass rush would be nice. when was the last time we had that? Tez?

Clinton McDonald.........missing him right now.

Largent80

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1c6f9782 said:
Chukarhawk":1c6f9782 said:

Clinton McDonald.........missing him right now.

I hope you are NOT comparing those two. McDonald hasn't done squat this year. Tez was a monster every year. McDonald had a decent season last year, a 1 hit wonder.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Bennett has been great this year. Seriously, I am sick of guys only looking at raw sack numbers and making all their judgements solely off what they read.

Watch some games and you will see Bennett has been doing his job.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The real vicious pass rush last season came when they could move Bennett inside on obvious passing situations, with Clem and Cliff on the outside. Unfortunately this season Cliff has not been nearly as effective, and no one else has stepped up as a situational edge rusher with Bennett inside. Bennett is doing his best but he's not getting the help and the talent around him is much less.