Relax

sam1313

Reaction score
I know everyone isn't saying the sky is falling, but many are. Denver is kicking the crap out of the Niners :49ersmall: , and they kicked the crap out of the Cards too. Although we let the game get close, we wiped the floor with the Donkeys for most of that game. And, I know we have some injuries since then, but people will come back and we will begin playing very well again in the very near future. It is necessary, but we will still finish with a very good record, make the play offs, and make a good run at a repeat. :179422: :thirishdrinkers:

seabowl

Reaction score
sam1313":1o5qoud3 said:
I know everyone isn't saying the sky is falling, but many are. Denver is kicking the crap out of the Niners :49ersmall: , and they kicked the crap out of the Cards too. Although we let the game get close, we wiped the floor with the Donkeys for most of that game. And, I know we have some injuries since then, but people will come back and we will begin playing very well again in the very near future. It is necessary, but we will still finish with a very good record, make the play offs, and make a good run at a repeat. :179422: :thirishdrinkers:

If only our players would say this ala Aaron Rodgers. Problem is that I haven't heard one player on the Hawks show that same level of confidence at least out in the public press. Would be nice though if they did.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
AND, who's to say what the NFCW will look like after the teams chew on each other in all the division matchups still to come? It may not take much more than 10-6 or 11-5 to win it.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
AZ has a TOUGH schedule the rest of the way.

I wouldnt be shocked if they finished 9-7/10-6

stang233

Reaction score
WTH - relax..... Unless we win 8 out of the next 10 we are not in the playoffs.... The odds are not even close. Disappointing to get out coached two weeks in a row.

Gametime

Reaction score
I 100% agree.

Every single one of the three games we lost we had a chance to win in the 4th quarter. We have dealt with Percy issues, Injury issues, reigning champ issues.........

Bottom line is that we are in a spot where we are playing terrible and still within reach of the division and more.

We will put it all together shortly. I think getting rid of Harvin was an outstanding move that reminded the entire team that the TEAM comes first. This game was played in the shadow of the "shock" of Percy getting booted but next week they'll have some distance and perspective from it. They will come together and start cleaning things up.

If you thought every game was going to be like the most sacred SB48......then you are a new fan or totally lack knowledge of the sport.
If you think that the season is now over or we are out of the running based on 3 close and tough loses......same applies.

The team will be fine. There were SO many positives today except the win.

Special Teams blew it. Simple. It will get fixed. We will be better. We will make the playoffs.

OP
OP
sam1313

sam1313

Reaction score
seabowl":11uu5vm5 said:
sam1313":11uu5vm5 said:

If only our players would say this ala Aaron Rodgers. Problem is that I haven't heard one player on the Hawks show that same level of confidence at least out in the public press. Would be nice though if they did.

I think RW sounds pretty darn confident. I haven't heard the rest of the post game interviews.

OP
OP
sam1313

sam1313

Reaction score
Gold Diggers are getting beat by 32. Imagine the implosion on this board if we got beat like that??? LOL. We are going to be OK.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
stang233":am6vwncr said:
WTH - relax..... Unless we win 8 out of the next 10 we are not in the playoffs.... The odds are not even close. Disappointing to get out coached two weeks in a row.
By Jason Garret and Jeff Fisher none the less......... :pukeface:

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
stang233":23w3elpb said:

I agree with this we can not afford to lose to many more games I say they have to go 11-5 10-6 to get into the post season and then probably play almost every game on the road.

OP
OP
sam1313

sam1313

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":pw99sd4h said:
stang233":pw99sd4h said:
By Jason Garret and Jeff Fisher none the less......... :pukeface:

Jeff Fisher is a damn good coach. That fake punt return they ran was freaking amazing. I've never seen or heard of anything like it, and it was executed perfectly. The fake punt was also a really brave call, and they pulled it off. Pete has been out coached before, our team has been beat before, but we have not been beat like the niners just got beat in 3 years and we have been in every game until the final seconds. So we laid a few eggs early this season, you don't think we can win 8 of our next ten? Major Pessimist....

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I am relaxed. Disappointed, but relaxed.

I now know what kind of team we are now. We are a team that can get healthy and maybe make a run into the playoffs and do some damage, because the core talent is still here.

But we are also a team that if they continue to sustain major injuries and continues to play sloppy will be lucky to finish .500.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
I believe there is hope for this team. They started to look like a good offense in the second half for the first time this year. We were driving 80+ yards multiple times which is a first this season. Im hoping we can build on that next week and I truly believe once are offense clicks are D will follow. This season is not over by any means, and with 10 games to go yes we have an uphill battle but I can guarantee you there is not one Seahawks player who isn't ready for the challenge!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Seahawks4life":1ziz4yg1 said:
I believe there is hope for this team. They started to look like a good offense in the second half for the first time this year. We were driving 80+ yards multiple times which is a first this season. Im hoping we can build on that next week and I truly believe once are offense clicks are D will follow. This season is not over by any means, and with 10 games to go yes we have an uphill battle but I can guarantee you there is not one Seahawks player who isn't ready for the challenge!

Yes , we are an excellent offensive minded team but Wilson can not run like that every game the OL needs to improve Greatly , and the defence has to step up more with the pass rush , if we can fix those things Quickly the hawks will be very Dangerous come playoff time ( as long as they do not lose many more games) .