Tharold Simon's injury

seabowl

Reaction score
Probably career ending based on his past :sarcasm_on: . When some on this board were saying that its good news that he's back this week I was saying back from where? Dude is injured opening his eyes in the morning and even if he was healthy, we don't know if he is even any good. I was laughing when he argued the facemask penalty he got even though the replay showed he almost took the guys head off. Hasn't shown anything in a real game and until he does he is just a fantasy.

2_0_6

Reaction score
#HawksLeftovers and 9 others follow

Gregg Bell ‏@gbellseattle · 3h3 hours ago
Tharold Simon has a sprained ankle, according to Carroll. CB also has sprained judgement, according to me. #Seahawks

seahawks187

Reaction score
this guy is a worse version of brandon browner.. but at least browner wasn't injured all the damn time

davidonmi

Reaction score
Can't be a concussion. Cause he clearly has no brain, Ripping someone's facemask off when the offense is setting up for a 3rd and 20. Inexplicable

misfit

Reaction score
This was Simon's first NFL game. He is going to be fine, and he will be better than Maxwell.

pehawk

Reaction score
misfit":1abzak7p said:
This was Simon's first NFL game. He is going to be fine, and he will be better than Maxwell.

Yup

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's got maturity issues and I don't see it changing. His mouth overloads his ass almost every week. If he would just shut his mouth and play, he might be alright. Not holding my breath though.

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":4po0dyz7 said:
misfit":4po0dyz7 said:

Yup

Yup what? Yup he's going to be better than Maxwell or Yup to the guys avatar?

I only ask because I found myself saying yup before even reading his post.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ivotuk":21td17av said:
He's got maturity issues and I don't see it changing. His mouth overloads his ass almost every week. If he would just shut his mouth and play, he might be alright. Not holding my breath though.

Every week? This was the first time he played

Natethegreat

Reaction score
The guy clearly is not very smart and doesn't know how to control himself in any capacity. Yet another high potential but nothing upstairs pick.

chris98251

Reaction score
The kid has skill, yes he is cocky, good DB's are, he needs to learn how to channel it much like Thomas and Kam had to their first year.

cesame

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is a defensive back guru

Give it time. He'll be making plays by the end of the year if his body holds up.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
cesame":1lkrb81s said:
Pete Carroll is a defensive back guru

Give it time. He'll be making plays by the end of the year if his body holds up.
This^^^^^

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":3e02wtgx said:
The kid has skill, yes he is cocky, good DB's are, he needs to learn how to channel it much like Thomas and Kam had to their first year.
Exactly. I like him he's got attitude and we need that badly right now.

Torc

Reaction score
davidonmi":1chz2kq0 said:
Can't be a concussion. Cause he clearly has no brain, Ripping someone's facemask off when the offense is setting up for a 3rd and 20. Inexplicable

He was trying to get off a receiver who had a death grip on his jersey. Should have been called holding. I give him a pass on that one.

ringless

Reaction score
He was a 5th round pick right? Most teams dont always hit on those picks... Wait and see. Nobodoy knows yet

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Torc":ksq4setd said:
davidonmi":ksq4setd said:

He was trying to get off a receiver who had a death grip on his jersey. Should have been called holding. I give him a pass on that one.

There was like 2 calls where it could've gone either way. The one called on the Rams could've been on him too. But he definitely needs to chill out a bit. He seemed like this during the pre-season too. Once he can cool out and continue to ball, he's going to be nice.