really dont want to read

Hawkpower

Reaction score
people posting "yeah but they shouldnt have been in that position anyway" in regard to the fumble fiasco.

While that may indeed be true, that doesnt excuse an absolute travesty of a call to end the game.

No one is saying it is the ONLY reason they lost the game, but to have human error cost you an opportunity to win the game is real punch in the gut and it sucks.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
when they showed the referees congratulating jeff fisher i knew it was over. Can we get the replacement refs back? At least their ineptitude was completely random

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I'm sure Goodell will handle this as well as the Ray Rice situation.

oasis

Reaction score
Hawkpower":12mr95w0 said:
people posting "yeah but they shouldnt have been in that position anyway" in regard to the fumble fiasco.

While that may indeed be true, that doesnt excuse an absolute travesty of a call to end the game.

No one is saying it is the ONLY reason they lost the game, but to have human error cost you an opportunity to win the game is real punch in the gut and it sucks.
+1

sam1313

Reaction score
It wasn't the only call to go against us either. No holding calls on the Rams at all, and I saw it on almost every pass play. Plus Simon was totally being held by the receiver when he was called for PI. Aggravating.

Nevertheless, it was the trick plays and that 75 yard return that did us in...

Polaris

Reaction score
SuperFreak":4czdqhtz said:
I'm sure Goodell will handle this as well as the Ray Rice situation.

Thanks. You so relieve my mind. :sarcasm_off:

hangumhi

Reaction score
oasis":3l7y2oid said:
Hawkpower":3l7y2oid said:

+1

+2

A win is a win and there were some great things happening by the Hawks today so to say we didn't deserve the ball at the end and a chance to win is ridiculous.