Percy Harvin: summary team contribution

tom sawyer

Reaction score
23 receptions for 150 yards, 11 rushes for 92 yards, 13 kick returns for 341 yards, and exactly one regular season touchdown. Yes, he got a kick return touchdown in the Super Bowl. . .which made the score 29-0 in a game the Seahawks went on to win 43-8. In other words, it basically meant nothing. The Seahawks were going to win that game regardless.

Oh... oh... and they got three draft picks. . .picks that turned into cornerback Xavier Rhodes, linebacker Michael Mauti, and running back Jerick McKinnon.

Just sayin'

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Harvin led the Seahawks with 22 catches, but he averaged just 6 yards per catch, the lowest total in the NFL among receivers with at least five catches. Half of his catches were behind the line of scrimmage, and Harvin’s production dipped each week.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Don't forget that he actually stepped out of bounds way before the goalline for his "touchdown".

Good riddance.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
According to Peter King, Percy played a total of 258 snaps for his massive paycheck.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Plain and simple, we got swindled.

Percy's walking away smiling and we're left holding the bag.

chris98251

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":fokak91y said:

Smiling today, will be cursing us next week.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":1t00cn8v said:
onanygivensunday":1t00cn8v said:

Smiling today, will be cursing us next week.
I don't even want to imagine what a disaster waiting to happen he will be off the field and behind the scenes after 4-5 weeks with the Jets on a 1-10 team with a lame duck coach and possibly GM.

sturg78

Reaction score
I wish him well. I hope he turns the Jets around and that they run the table and go to the Superbowl. Then he gets his face exploded by Kam on the way to a crushing defeat at the hands of his old team.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sturg78":1tz370us said:
I wish him well. I hope he turns the Jets around and that they run the table and go to the Superbowl. Then he gets his face exploded by Kam on the way to a crushing defeat at the hands of his old team.
I'm totally convinced he will be spectacular on the field for the Jets thereby netting us a 4th round pick but it's not going help them win or save Ryan's job.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He helped us win a Lombardi when we needed him. That's good enough for me.

hoxrox

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":fx273gbz said:

Exactly

Dm 141017 clayton on harvin trade

Hawknballs

Reaction score
my dad got a selfie with percy at training camp this year and he autographed his hat.

Needless to say those were great moments for a life long hawks fan, and needless to say it sorta as equally gross now.

As ive said multiple times now, glad they cut bait, probably the best move, but the draft picks and cap room to re-sign other guys last year that actually helped us win the superbowl far outweighs one exciting superbowl moment.

Latest posts