Update: Marsh to IR. TE Allen and S Terrell to active roster

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Haven't seen this anywhere else. Bummer.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/523119360349851648[/tweet]

pehawk

Reaction score
Damn it! I really liked his tenacity vs Davis this week. I expected this week to be a productive one for him.

Arrrggghhhh!!!!

Largent80

Reaction score
Damn. I guess there is a price to pay for winning it all. I was hoping he could get a full year for his development.

Basis4day

Reaction score
ludakrishna":4vqotg25 said:
Hopefully this opens the door for Christine or Paul or Kevin to be active and not Scruggs.

Kevin Pierre Louis and Scruggs have a better chance of being active than Michael or Norwood considering it's a defensive player that went out. If Tharold Simon is active thats another less.

King Dog

Reaction score
How many injuries would we have to have to get Christine active lol.

Sucks for Marsh. I like watching him play.

ManBunts

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3rz22zo3 said:
Hopefully this opens the door for Christine or Paul or Kevin to be active and not Scruggs.

Whoa whoa, why not Scruggs? The dude has worked his ass off to get back, he needs play time to get better. And with our defensive rotations, we can't just drop a guy and make the others pick up the slack.

Not saying I don't really want to see C, P or K out there, but we need balance.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Unfortunate that he is hurt but Marsh really hasn't had any impact when he's been in there. Yes he's a rookie and is playing like one. Not that big of a loss at this point.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
That sucks, hopefully a guy like Scruggs will show up with a new drive after being cut last week and knowing he is at the end of a roster. My guess would be we see more of Irvin lined up at DE (which is where he should be most of the time). The DE/LB position is starting to look a bit bare, lets hope some of the backups on the team can pick up the slack for a few weeks or this team might be in trouble as far as getting in the playoffs.

Basis4day

Reaction score
King Dog":gxac9yrg said:

Coleman, Turbin or Lynch

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2mlbssf3 said:
Unfortunate that he is hurt but Marsh really hasn't had any impact when he's been in there. Yes he's a rookie and is playing like one. Not that big of a loss at this point.

I disagree. He's been good enough to get on the field which more than any other rookies the last two draft classes have done and he's made some plays when in. There was a lot of potential for growth during the season which is the bigger loss here.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
The injury sucks but I thought they were kind of shooting themselves in the uhm, foot by rotating all those pass-rushers and not letting our guys getting into a rhythm with each other.

I would like to see Scruggs get rotation time, with the Seahawks going back to the 3 DT set-up with McDaniel at 5T. Something tells me Avril will be much better in rotation and not in Base formations.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I really think that we miss Clinton McDonald. We haven't found anything close to a decent replacement.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3cme5ko6 said:
Wow....... And the hits keep coming. We cannot afford any more injuries.

It's football. Injuries happen.

mikeak

Reaction score
King Dog":fytap29f said:

Should tell you something about Christine.....