I ain't even mad

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I bleed blue and green. I love this team like the rest of you. But I made a deal with myself that if I let the outcome of a football game affect the way I treat the rest of the people in my life, I'd quit watching.

I sincerely hope all of us can find that same kind of peace, win or lose. And treat each other with respect. I've largely avoided this place after a loss but it's regrettable that I have to.

We should be able to discuss the game, the team, and the future like adults. Imagine if the Seahawks acted like we do during their team meetings after a loss?

Beyond that, I've heard a few of you mention that a Seahawks loss affects you for the whole week and if that includes the way you treat family and coworkers you might benefit from reassessing your priorities in life.

Go Hawks.

#KeepItClassy
#OnToSt.Louis

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
My kid asked me if I was mad after the game. The slight chuckle in his delivery made me want to tell him he was adopted.

Yes, losing games is rough.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't let it make me angry or down. Which is especially easy after finally winning a superbowl.

That being said, this loss is the toughest one to remember. No loss last year really hurt too bad. Indy on the road was a road loss to an afc team. no big. Losing to SF in a close game on the road - expected. Losing at home to AZ sucked but we controlled our own destiny the following week.

In 2012 the Atlanta loss stung - but at the same time, that season went way better than most of us could have hoped and the future was bright. So while it was a tough way to end a season it was exciting to think about the future.

Some losses we look like a good team who had a bad game. Unfortunately, we looked like a bad team on sunday. I'm not saying we are a bad team. Just saying - we looked like one. Not a good team having an off day; just a bad team having a day.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It used to effect me like that . I'd be in a terrible mood for days . But I have to say that all changed after winning a championship I know it still early in the season but the pressure of repeating is no wear near the pressure to just win one .
So I'm enjoying this year for what it is . A loss like that a few years back and I would have exploded . Now not so much.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Since we won the Super Bowl, I am a lot more calm after a loss.

Games like San Diego or Dallas would have ruined my week before, but not this year.

HawkEye

Reaction score
I'm under heavy fire here...My father in law and my boss are Cowboys fans, so I have been taking crap all day.

Yesterday I was livid, today, well...I'm better but god, I need a drink pronto!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I think I'm going to institute a gameday + 12 hours policy. On such days, no .net. it's too easy to get swept up in emotion.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm never angry anymore but I was pretty down last night. Life goes on and I am better today. Winning the whole enchilada last year helps too.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
This can't be overstated.

Besides we were close to winning a game against a 5-1 teams while giving out worst performance in 2 years.

It can't possibly be worst than the Jim Mora days where we lost every game by 30.....

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really down about it. Hoping it's not a sign of things to come. I feel like Blitzer.

Barthawk

Reaction score
HawkEye":ap3mg1m1 said:
I'm under heavy fire here...My father in law and my boss are Cowboys fans, so I have been taking crap all day.

Yesterday I was livid, today, well...I'm better but god, I need a drink pronto!

Tell them congratulations and remind them that Superbowls are won in February not week 6.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said it didn't affect me somewhat, but not as much as it used to. I think mainly because it was the Cowgirls and I live in a predominately Dallus fan area. I will take the ribbing I know is coming with dignity, and class...maybe.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2hztodty said:
I'd be lying if I said it didn't affect me somewhat, but not as much as it used to. I think mainly because it was the Cowgirls and I live in a predominately Dallus fan area. I will take the ribbing I know is coming with dignity, and class...maybe.
I hate it more because it was the cowboys a team and org I Despise. And to top it off the Cowboys fan at work acted like they had won the Super Bowl, I guess when your team has been mediocre crap for the century you forgot how to act like you've won before. I asked him what time the Super Bowl parade was today and all I got was the dumb deer in the headlights look. LOL. 8)

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
I gave it out in dump truckfulls last time we beat the Cowboys. All I could do today was smile and admit that if I can dish it out, then I can certainly take it. (And I did). I absolutely love the Seahawks, but it's football not world peace.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":d2fme3ov said:
This can't be overstated.

Besides we were close to winning a game against a 5-1 teams while giving out worst performance in 2 years.

It can't possibly be worst than the Jim Mora days where we lost every game by 30.....
Or Pete's first season.