Christine Michael and Paul Richardson

Rob12

Reaction score
Our last two year's worth of second round picks... Both are often inactive and not helping this team AT ALL.

I know it's early, but perhaps PC/JS could use our early round picks on guys that could, I don't know, actually help the team?

Getting sick of what looks like wasted draft picks. They can't get a pass anymore based on past drafts. Our depth took a huge hit this past offseason and we treat our second round picks like they are seventh rounders who barely made the team.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
At this point you have to try something different. if you are not going to ditch the OC, then you need to try other options.
Walters isn't doing anything other than fair catching punts, Baldwin can do that, and Turbin hasn't showed much. You spent high draft picks on Richardson and C-Mike, play them a bit, let em sink or swim.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This was Richardson's first inactive game for what its worth.

Michael, yeah.. no clue on whats up with him. Again.. having him active doesn't change a thing if Bevell isn't going to commit to the run.

The issues on offense go far beyond a couple 2nd round picks not seeing the field today. Our offensive coordinator is dreadful.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Rob12":35eba3ci said:
Our last two year's worth of second round picks... Both are often inactive and not helping this team AT ALL.

I know it's early, but perhaps PC/JS could use our early round picks on guys that could, I don't know, actually help the team?

Getting sick of what looks like wasted draft picks. They can't get a pass anymore based on past drafts. Our depth took a huge hit this past offseason and we treat our second round picks like they are seventh rounders who barely made the team.

I like Michaels potential, but spending the pick on him was a bad move.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Unfair to lump Richardson in with the bust that is Chrissy Michael. Just too early for that. Though I still maintain the Richrdson pick was just as dumb as the Michael pick. ASJ, who I screamed for, would be contributing nicely to this team right now.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkWow":1e8c26n2 said:
ASJ, who I screamed for, would be contributing nicely to this team right now.

Agreed... we'd be 5-0 with his 5 receptions on the year.

:roll:

Latest posts