Russell Wilson

Microfiber

Reaction score
Sorry....Sometimes he just makes me really angry. He has not been impressive at all this year, minus his one drive vs denver.

He seems really average this year IMO.

vonstout

Reaction score
These are the games that should cost Wilson $ in his contract and should get Bevell fired. I don't think Harvin had a pass thrown to him past the line of scrimmage. I'Mao sick of the way they are using him. We deserved to lose this game. We were aweful

lsheldon

Reaction score
I really don't think that is the real issue at all. His game against the Redskins was plenty impressive. Without his running abilities in that game we would have lost. The failures in today's game goes much deeper than just Russell Wilson.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
He was atrocious today. Had no idea what he was seeing on the field. Looked like a hitter who was guessing "wrong" on every pitch. That said, the whole team looked terrible. Beginning to have serious concerns going forward. Take away the GB win, and who feels good about what they have seen this year?

hawk45

Reaction score
Wilson didn't play well today.

But not impressive all year? WTF?

sam1313

Reaction score
A bunch of trolls posting here. RW was running for his life today, and our OC and OL gave him virtually zero help. I'm so mad at Bevell I can't stand it.

BlackSabbath

Reaction score
I think that the issue is lack of production from WR ever since Tate left. Baldwin has been meh so far. The offense is predicated on Harvin outrunning everyone on the edge with sweeps. Passing game is nonexistent,

OP
OP
M

Microfiber

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":1sy1av1u said:
Edited for attacking a poster

Simmer down there tough guy.... Averaging exactly 200 yards per game.... That's not very impressive.. Seems very "Alex Smith" like.... Slightly worse honestly. I was really high on Wilson, but after reading all these stats Hawk haters keep posting, I have started to realize they may indeed be correct. Above average, but not great. Around 7-10 imo.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
I wonder how much of the running game can be credited to Wilson's success. It takes a lot off of him. Lunch is the offense and the rest feeds off of him.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Microfiber":2zpj1ykk said:
Around 7-10 imo.

That's about where most people have him outside of Seahawks land. He didn't have his best day, and the play calling didn't help at all. All those freaking trick/gimmick/cute/whatever plays and I don't even remember one that worked this game. Try it once, I get it, twice, okay, three times, sure, but holy crap there was like 10+ of those behind the LOS or extremely short yardage plays that just never worked. Frustrating game aside from ST.

randomation

Reaction score
Curious did nobody else notice the number of drops there were at least 3 major chunks of yardage including a TD that hit receivers in the hands. Russ wasn't great today but neither were the receivers there were probably more then 3 drops but those were the most egregious yes the final throw was bad but it should have never gotten to that point.

hawkporvida

Reaction score
I jsut dont get why not just put Harvin in the slot and have him beat the coverage...... Bevell sucks

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Russell Wilson had a bad game.

It happens.

He had plenty of games that bailed us out too. So he gets one or two of these.

But part of the reason he is having such a bad game is his atrocious OC and the ridiculous OL he is trotting out to try and win with the past several weeks.

The line is far below substandard. The playcalling borders on idiotic. Even in the games we have won.

So calling out RW because he was not perfect in every game? Ok.

northseahawk

Reaction score
The question is, has RW improved at all from 1st year to this year?? I don't see it!

on the other had, Luck is improving year by year in all aspect of the game.

I think that debate can go to rest now.. Luck is a much better qb.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Microfiber":nhwxwauo said:
Sorry....Sometimes he just makes me really angry. He has not been impressive at all this year, minus his one drive vs denver.

He seems really average this year IMO.

Wow did you not see him against Washington, if it was not for him we would have another loss in that game.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Russ' trend is to be very, very good. Today he had a human day, and I'm not worried about him. It's some of the other trends that worry me, including pass pro, pass rush, and volatile play design and calling

Jacknut16

Reaction score
lsheldon":3d7fozp9 said:
I really don't think that is the real issue at all. His game against the Redskins was plenty impressive. Without his running abilities in that game we would have lost. The failures in today's game goes much deeper than just Russell Wilson.
Agreed, he is a great runner and playmaker, AT TIMES.

But he just isn't a real threat to slice and dice you with accurate passes from the pocket.

that 2nd and 6 to Kearse was an easy pitch and catch for any QB in the league.

When he isn't making hay with his legs he just isn't very special IMHO.