Seahawk Gear @ goodwill.

pmedic920

Reaction score
This is just a screen shot.
I have zero details.
Might be worth checking out, if you live close.
202c5d94148565e0a144732a5a569987.jpg

Good luck. Hope you can snag a deal.

Edit: at least you might find some cheap gifts.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, but let's save that gear for the less fortunate 12's. Just imagine a dad or mom being able to finally justify acouple extra bucks to get their boy or girl a Seahawks hat they've been wanting.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I once took over 200 Hawk and Dawg shirts to Goodwill. Most of them (if not all) were game related and what I'd consider collectible. Memories in each, but they were faded or yellowed over the decades and taking up needed closet space. Still, it was a very difficult thing for me to do.

We have a lot of feral types here in the islands. Most healthy and between 25 and 35 yo. Even still, they get off the plane, immediately sign up for food stamps, then grow pot, collect shells (etc), selling all for cash while contributing nothing to the island (excluding the defecation they frequently leave on our trails and beaches). Keep in mind, these are not harmless hippies. Most I've met are not good people (at all).

One day I'm driving to the Northshore and see a group of these guys (and gals) standing around waiting for the bus. Several of them wearing MY shirts (there were no other Hawk or Dawg fans here, back then). It's an image permanently etched into my brain. It was like Manson family meets Rose Bowl. Sorry Goodwill, my will ain't that good. Never again.

HawkWow

Reaction score
LOL..no not that monstrosity. They'd be wise to move that one a few blocks back, or at least off the direct route to and from the airport. I don't think that Honolulu (the real Honolulu) is the one our chamber of commerce is trying to sell.

But I don't mind Chinatown. Certainly not as seedy as it once was. That's both good news and bad.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Just went there, it's just one rack. No mens sizes on jerseys aside from the old ET jersey, still $50.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2nqpkyb7 said:
Just went there, it's just one rack. No mens sizes on jerseys aside from the old ET jersey, still $50.

I bet they have stuff they will put out a little at a time trying to bring people in daily. If you are close, I'd stop by every day for a week or so. No telling what you might find.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkWow":2cyz165p said:
I once took over 200 Hawk and Dawg shirts to Goodwill. Most of them (if not all) were game related and what I'd consider collectible. Memories in each, but they were faded or yellowed over the decades and taking up needed closet space. Still, it was a very difficult thing for me to do.

We have a lot of feral types here in the islands. Most healthy and between 25 and 35 yo. Even still, they get off the plane, immediately sign up for food stamps, then grow pot, collect shells (etc), selling all for cash while contributing nothing to the island (excluding the defecation they frequently leave on our trails and beaches). Keep in mind, these are not harmless hippies. Most I've met are not good people (at all).

One day I'm driving to the Northshore and see a group of these guys (and gals) standing around waiting for the bus. Several of them wearing MY shirts (there were no other Hawk or Dawg fans here, back then). It's an image permanently etched into my brain. It was like Manson family meets Rose Bowl. Sorry Goodwill, my will ain't that good. Never again.

Yea, you want to be a good person and help those that are in need. We gave stuff to Good will in Vegas, but when you go in the store, it's all illegals that can't even speak English. Not that they aren't needy, but I know we have needy citizens as well.

I see people swooping in to buy this stuff in bulk and it being on Ebay in a day.

chris98251

Reaction score
Just because you donate at one location doesn't mean that it's displayed there, they may send it to others also.