Big game for Luke?

Hendo66

Reaction score
Dallas has one of the worst Defenses against TE's. I'm thinking they try to get Willson more involved in the game plan
this week.

WendellWent

Reaction score
Hendo66":1sk8v35e said:
Dallas has one of the worst Defenses against TE's. I'm thinking they try to get Willson more involved in the game plan
this week.

Pete said they would "feature" Helfet this week.

Largent80

Reaction score
keatonisballin":1mwpw0ls said:
Or that they're tired of Willson dropping passes.

He dropped one, so did Baldwin, on defense Wagner dropped one so did Earl. We catch those and night ,night.

King Dog

Reaction score
WendellWent":1g9mz4em said:
Hendo66":1g9mz4em said:
this week.

I almost started laughing when he said that. I also thought he kind of gave away that Unger would be playing (after he made it sound like he wouldn't be playing) with his comment about Schilling being ready to go if needed.

kidhawk

Reaction score
King Dog":227gqnz6 said:
WendellWent":227gqnz6 said:
Hendo66":227gqnz6 said:
this week.

I almost started laughing when he said that. I also thought he kind of gave away that Unger would be playing (after he made it sound like he wouldn't be playing) with his comment about Schilling being ready to go if needed.

Pete always tends to say that when a player is listed but not OUT. It keeps everyone guessing and I assume that's the idea.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":30dqpkvi said:
keatonisballin":30dqpkvi said:

He dropped one, so did Baldwin, on defense Wagner dropped one so did Earl. We catch those and night ,night.

Baldwin actually dropped two, the 2nd was on a big 3rd down. It ended up not counting because of a defensive holding call. And do we know for sure that was a drop by Willson. I don't remember even seeing a clear replay.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Seanhawk":pa9kxdtb said:
Largent80":pa9kxdtb said:
keatonisballin":pa9kxdtb said:

Baldwin actually dropped two, the 2nd was on a big 3rd down. It ended up not counting because of a defensive holding call. And do we know for sure that was a drop by Willson. I don't remember even seeing a clear replay.

It was kind of a low pass that he probably should have caught, Not a drop you would fault him for too much. I'm sure we'll do better hanging on to the ball this game. It's kind of cool to see Cooper and Luke get some more action though looking for ward to Zach's return.