Seahawks-Cowboys will be National Game of the Week on FOX

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
BUT.. no Joe Buck. He'll be doing Game 2 of NLCS.

Likely getting Kevin Burkhardt and Troy Aikman instead

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Joe Buck and Aikman are the worst Duo ever created . They never make a play seem exciting and they Breathe negativity from start to finish .

as you can tell , I am excited we won't have to listen to Buck. Also Erin Andrews is awesome so thats cool

ia.seahawksfan

Reaction score
^ Are you serious, I love Joe Buck. Absolute favorite play by play announcer. And Aikman is as good as most the other bozo's who do color commentary.

Obviously this is just my personal opinion though. Who do you like?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Joe Buck announced during yesterday's Cards/Broncos game that Thom Brennaman will be filling in for him. So it will be Brennaman/Aikman.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Yesterday going to break they left the mics hot and Buck said something like "For crying out loud, we have to read this?"

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawkfan68":kh7lf10h said:
Joe Buck announced during yesterday's Cards/Broncos game that Thom Brennaman will be filling in for him. So it will be Brennaman/Aikman.

Ah ok. Figured they'd more Burkhardt up since he's the #2 guy.

Not a fan of Brennaman .. but oh well.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
ia.seahawksfan":15ler9ah said:
^ Are you serious, I love Joe Buck. Absolute favorite play by play announcer. And Aikman is as good as most the other bozo's who do color commentary.

Welcome to the forums.

Joe Buck is garbage. I can't stand how dull his voice is and his negative opinions. He only has a job because of his dad. He doesn't even have a good broadcasting voice.

Cartire

Reaction score
ia.seahawksfan":1t9w8tym said:

Wow. Hello Joe, I didnt know you googled your own name so much.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
My Philly friend is pleased that he gets to watch two hated division rivals get spanked on national TV in back-to-back weeks.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Dallas @ Seattle game is on the same time as the Washington @ Arizona game so I'm not going to get to watch it.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
FargoHawk":l0wzzgm9 said:
I've never understood the hate for Buck.

On the scale of "enthusiastic play-by-play" it starts with Gus Johnson and ends with Buck.

I'll take Gus Johnson's overenthusiasm over Buck's "Eh..." attitude any day.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Joe strings his broadcasts together from three or four different phrases without variation ("over the MIDDLE" and "depends on the spot" being two of them) and fills in the gaps with cliches. He doesn't turn a lot of phrases, he doesn't inject a lot of personality, and, yes, he's pretty monotone in his register.

Between that and the fact that he's probably memorized every NFC East's and Packers' players' stat history and mother's favorite ice cream flavor given how much slobbering he does over them, yeah, I hate Joe Buck.

Unfortunately, this Cowboys game gratefully aside, we'll probably be seeing more of him now that the Seahawks/49ers rivalry is one of the league's best.