Nate Robinson: My Seahawks will win it all all again

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
His answers are freaking awesome. He's like a cross between a media-friendly Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman with those, in a way.

Exittium

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1tn25p7y said:
His answers are freaking awesome. He's like a cross between a media-friendly Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman with those, in a way.

YUP!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Drazzaz":1v9glcap said:
Loved Nate when he played at the UW. Wish he would have played more than one year of football at the UW, he could have been one of the few short corners to have success at the NFL level thanks to his speed and jumping ability.... Though he probably made the right choice overall going the basketball route.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
I love this city and everyone that is loyal to it.

I crawled through a world of garbage to get back here (I am a U.S. Marine, retired and I just got home) and I feel like I am back in the Garden of Eden (The Shire). BTW, we ARE World Champs.

Silentwander

Reaction score
Awesomes answers. How amazing some people are upset that Nate doesn't support denver because he plays in denver. Oh come on! Many players play for different teams and they are supposed to support it everytime?!? How hard for them to understand that nate is raised in seattle and is a fan long time for WA state that he roots for them first loyal.

"It's Broncos!" had me loled. So what? What is special about broncos?

Thunderbird

Reaction score
You want to know what I love most about this guy? He SLAMS it down harder than Shaquille (Rage Against the Machine reference). I love that fact.

Here is the thing:

He is only 5 feet, nine inches (my height). Thanks, Rob.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I thought it was a brilliant move by the front office to get him to raise the flag for that game

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/12-Flag-Raiser---Interview/e839a2e8-d300-47f6-968d-bbc44164f679[/urltargetblank]

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/12-Flag-Raiser---Nate-Robinson/cb41a01e-3332-470b-a8df-4ff9b23fa904[/urltargetblank]

hawkpride

Reaction score
Nate is the man, props for standing up and speaking as a true 12 in donks country.

kpak76

Reaction score
Thunderbird":3gd2b5fh said:

I crawled through a world of garbage to get back here (I am a U.S. Marine, retired and I just got home) and I feel like I am back in the Garden of Eden (The Shire). BTW, we ARE World Champs.

Semper Fi devil dog. Good to meet another Marine in the house.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Can't stand Robinson. He gave me and my buddies the Geno Smith treatment when we were heckling Mike "beer run" jenson in Pullman many moons ago.

kpak76

Reaction score
gowazzu02":rsumfy7n said:
Can't stand Robinson. He gave me and my buddies the Geno Smith treatment when we were heckling Mike "beer run" jenson in Pullman many moons ago.

Maybe you shouldn't be heckling him then. Your ticket to admission isn't a free pass to act like a jack ass.

jding

Reaction score
gowazzu02":165089tb said:

LOL at not liking a guy cuz he did something AFTER you heckled him or his teammate.

kpak76

Reaction score
jding":2tmlw78i said:
gowazzu02":2tmlw78i said:

LOL at not liking a guy cuz he did something AFTER you heckled him or his teammate.

What would you expect from a Coug? LOL

Thunderbird

Reaction score
kpak76":3rlcw63x said:
Thunderbird":3rlcw63x said:

Semper Fi devil dog. Good to meet another Marine in the house.

Welcome Home, Brother! :0190l: