Men's Health October 2014 Cover Guy Russell Wilson

ivotuk

Reaction score
"crushes his doubters!"

The date says September 3rd but this is the first time I've seen it and I searched the forums with no sign of a post about.

"The Seahawks quarterback offers 4 life lessons that apply to men who don't work on Sundays. (Not on TV anyway)"

"Dave Boling, a columnist with Tacoma’s News Tribune, recalls how well prepared Wilson was from the beginning at the offseason minicamp for rookies. Boling estimates that the kid from Wisconsin ran about 500 plays but made only one mistake that required coaches to step in and reset the offense. “Who does that?” Boling says. “Nobody.”"

http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/rus ... s-doubters

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
ivotuk":3kirdh8c said:
"Dave Boling, a columnist with Tacoma’s News Tribune, recalls how well prepared Wilson was from the beginning at the offseason minicamp for rookies. Boling estimates that the kid from Wisconsin ran about 500 plays but made only one mistake that required coaches to step in and reset the offense. “Who does that?” Boling says. “Nobody.”"

http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/rus ... s-doubters

Same exact thing that Brock Huard has stated in the past to explain why he was such a believer in Wilson early on. No one does that in rookie minicamp!

sc85sis

Reaction score
This is a great stat to give to those making the "he's just a game manager" claim:
When they headed into camp in 2012, two other Seahawks QBs were paid more than Wilson, yet he was named the starter after just two preseason games. At the time, the Seahawks were ranked the No. 22 team in the NFL by ESPN.com. They were No. 5 by the end of the season, with Wilson starting every game.

shawnsim

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":38oyrzmy said:
I'll be honest, I've always thought that Men's Health is a magazine for gays.

I still think that.

You sir are not alone.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The pop ups offered me free sex tips. I wondered if they also were from Russell WIlson, but it appears his 4 things to know in that article are not sexual. :cry:

rastahawk

Reaction score
Might have to pick me up that issue. I cancelled my subscription to Men's Health years ago. After a while it felt like a men's version of Cosmo. I liked the workouts, health research/advice, and recipes. The fashion, sex and relationship columns killed me. When you filter those and the ads out there wasn't much value left in it for me.