Positive things.

Largent80

Reaction score
Here is one. Marcus Burley. He stepped in last week and played fairly well Sunday.

He is a blessing right now. Feel free to add more since the rest of the posts here are about demise.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It will be 30 degrees cooler at CLink Sunday then what it was yesterday at Qualcomm.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3skfu466 said:
Beast Mode will be well rested for Denver.

He better....only has 26 carries for the year so far

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Aros":1rbonacj said:
It will be 30 degrees cooler at CLink Sunday then what it was yesterday at Qualcomm.

Ha, I was at the Green Flash beer terminal near our seats. An exquisitely looking African American female was back there manning the taps. Right as it was my turn to order the IPA tap exploded, and sent foam all over her face.

I said I'm sorry, I ordered premature......Hahahaha, she asked me for my I.D. and I said, you already saw it, I'm the same age, and she said, I wanted your address !!!!

OMG, glad my wife wasn't there !!!!!!!!

dusktreader

Reaction score
We have an amazing team filled with talented players with a huge amount of determination and grit.

Our team is really fun to watch play the game even if they do, like all teams, have some frustrating moments.

It's NFL season!

minormillikin

Reaction score
12th Man turnout at San Diego was amazing. I think we were actually so good and so loud, that we led the Chargers fans by example. Chargers fans are now 17.3% louder and more insane thanks to our mentorship.