Phil Simms & Jim Nantz on CBS broadcast for Seahawks/Broncos

A

Anonymous

The way Simms has been talking about Russell on Inside the NFL lately, they both will have wet spots.

wait...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yea, I don't know about Nanz, but Simms really seems to like Wilson, so I'm not too worried about it. Not that I'd worry about it even if it was Eli Manning in the booth

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Is there any broadcasting team or officiating team you guys can't complain about?

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3njit3rt said:
Is there any broadcasting team or officiating team you guys can't complain about?

Just promise me we won't get stuck with Thom Brennaman and David Diehl again and I won't complain about anyone else. Much.

seahawksny

Reaction score
I wish Gus Johnson would do NFL games. Can you his reaction to lynch harvin and wilson? Talk about salivating....mthose 3 are perfect for him

Chawks1

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":3pcsl8v3 said:
bmorepunk":3pcsl8v3 said:

Just promise me we won't get stuck with Thom Brennaman and David Diehl again and I won't complain about anyone else. Much.

Yeah, those two were complete homers.....I was wondering if they wore their Chargers Powder Blue jerseys in the booth the way they gushed over SD. I am pretty meh about the guys in the booth.....I hope these clowns don't cover any other Hawks games.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chawks1":1s8g0bl2 said:
Shadowhawk":1s8g0bl2 said:
bmorepunk":1s8g0bl2 said:

Yeah, those two were complete homers.....I was wondering if they wore their Chargers Powder Blue jerseys in the booth the way they gushed over SD. I am pretty meh about the guys in the booth.....I hope these clowns don't cover any other Hawks games.

In strictly calling this particular game, can you really blame them? The Chargers held the ball for over 42 minutes....we had the ball for less than 18 minutes. They earned it

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Broncos fans hate Phil Simms they even have a petition to bann him from calling Denver's games. Hahaha

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Not a surprise.. this is the national game of the week.. of course CBS is using their #1 team for it

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Chawks1":448xlhh4 said:
Shadowhawk":448xlhh4 said:
bmorepunk":448xlhh4 said:

Get used to it bro, We are the hunted. The broadcasters know the game is more interesting if the under dog punchs the kings in the nose. Look no further then the nfl not giving us any home primetime games....

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":n68rexl1 said:
dopeboy206":n68rexl1 said:
Broncos fans hate Phil Simms they even have a petition to bann him from calling Denver's games. Hahaha
Of course they do..............39-20.
Oh Cinnamongirl, you there?

He has always had it out for us. I dislike his announcing too I turn on the radio when he is on.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well that radio announcer will be saying Touchdown Seahawks, quite a bit this Sunday.

Maybe you should have a garage sale instead.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Pandionidae":9qpvubap said:
gowazzu02":9qpvubap said:
[Look no further then the nfl not giving us any home primetime games....

You forgot to add except for the season openner :shock:

Which they had to give us cause of that little victory of ours last feb in new jersey.