Wow, some VERY passionate messages on ESPN this morning.

A

Anonymous

Been watching ESPN warming up to Sunday NFL Countdown this morning...

Some very poignant thoughts being laid down by some long-time analysts, players, and those close to the game in general.

You guys seeing all this?

acer1240

Reaction score
I am. Important messages that need to be sent. Good on them.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

In sharp contrast, those interested in discussions mostly about the players and the games, can visit NFL Network.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

dopeboy206":18txklwl said:
What they say?

For the most part, each of the folks you are familiar with like Tom Jackson, Cris Carter, Ray Lewis, et. al. have been given opportunities to orate diatribes about the issues of the past week.

There is an overall lack of exciting graphics and visuals used to get folks excited about the games today. Rather, we have been seeing a somber tone to the programming, and have been hearing messages about domestic violence, child abuse, and the state of the NFL commissioners office. Folks are laying down their individual positions on the topics while utilizing instances in their own lives and their personal experiences as back-drops. Nothing overly crazy to report yet, but what I feel is to be expected out of the personalities we all know.

Not seeing any online video available, just yet, but expect to later today.

Edit:
Well it looks like they are all done with the business at hand, now it's back to relative "normal".

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
They were all on board with Ray McDonald sitting. Saying Niners have the opportunity to do the right thing. These guys are setting the wrong example for the league

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1mfndnzf said:
dopeboy206":1mfndnzf said:
What they say?

For the most part, each of the folks you are familiar with like Tom Jackson, Cris Carter, Ray Lewis, et. al. have been given opportunities to orate diatribes about the issues of the past week.

There is an overall lack of exciting graphics and visuals used to get folks excited about the games today. Rather, we have been seeing a somber tone to the programming, and have been hearing messages about domestic violence, child abuse, and the state of the NFL commissioners office. Folks are laying down their individual positions on the topics while utilizing instances in their own lives and their personal experiences as back-drops. Nothing overly crazy to report yet, but what I feel is to be expected out of the personalities we all know.

Not seeing any online video available, just yet, but expect to later today.

Edit:
Well it looks like they are all done with the business at hand, now it's back to relative "normal".
Sounds like a guys version of The View.

Personally, I watch the FOX pregame.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Oh I would love to hear Ray Lewis's take on the matter.

Where's the darn sarcasm emoticon????

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkGA":1asrx03j said:
Oh I would love to hear Ray Lewis's take on the matter.

Where's the darn sarcasm emoticon????
Is Ray Lewis known for beating women or something?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":27hlxm38 said:
They were all on board with Ray McDonald sitting. Saying Niners have the opportunity to do the right thing. These guys are setting the wrong example for the league
They must not realize that the team in Frisco is "above reproach". I'm sure once Little Jimmy Tantrum Boy told them that, they'd change their tune.