Justin Britt 9/10 interview about first NFL game

Jville

Reaction score
I'm feeling good about the direction of the offensive line. Nice mature addition at right tackle in Justin Britt. :th2thumbs:

Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_player_sports/?a=9976761&p=1014&n=Bob%20and%20Groz%20Show[/urltargetblank]

A

Anonymous

LawlessHawk":3di2t0mt said:
He got the "Go Hawks" in at the end... atta boy!

He's good, but with Russ' help, he could be the best.

:mrgreen:

Seriuosly though, Britt is doing much better than I had originally thought he would.

In this case, I'm happy to have been wrong.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
With Zach Miller's help on several critical passing plays, Britt put together a very solid opening game for a rookie. In fact, PFF graded him higher than any other linemen in that game.

Bevell talked yesterday about the need to mix up the way they are helping Britt. They did that beautifully on one play by releasing Miller downfield, which resulted in a beautiful grab by Miller against coverage by Matthews.

Cable has really put together a solid group so far.

Erebus

Reaction score
hawknation2014":jwvqrcnb said:
In fact, PFF graded him higher than any other linemen in that game.

PFF's grades are absolutely horrible and subject to the biases of the one person that grades a game. For example, Wilson had a negative grade for the Packers game and Sherman had a 0.2 grade because the ball didn't go his way. However, their signature stats are awesome. Britt didn't allow a hit, pressure, or sack, which resulted in a 100% pass blocking efficiency. I'm very impressed with our rookie right tackle.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
VERY happy to see Justin progress the way he has. It would be great to have him as a fixture on the right side for the next 10 years or so.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
I have him as my adopt-a-rookie this year, a much better decision than last year.

I just hope he's burned his kaepernicking t-shirt :)