PFT Power Rankings

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
#5 and #15....BINGO!!!!

Watching these games this weekend, I posted on FB who would win between Dall-ass and the Vagiants. My brother said it would be the Pooper Bowl. LMAO!!

hoxrox

Reaction score
thebiffer says: Sep 9, 2014 4:12 PM

We’ll see how far Seattle drops after Sept 21 when they lose (at home) to the defending AFC champions Denver Broncos.

The Denver fans are still delusional.

Lxx

Reaction score
hoxrox":1mz39nrz said:
thebiffer says: Sep 9, 2014 4:12 PM

We’ll see how far Seattle drops after Sept 21 when they lose (at home) to the defending AFC champions Denver Broncos.

The Denver fans are still delusional.
How can you not LOL after reading this.
This is hilarious

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
There are literally like four comments from Florio on there that now make up the top five greatest power ranking comments ever.

The man hit a grand slam. Several times. I'm dying from laughter reading these things.

253hawk

Reaction score
"Defending AFC champions" is the silver medal of NFL bragging rights. Aside from the '00 Ravens, you have to go all the way back to the '83 Raiders for the last time an AFC team dominated anyone in the SB.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
"2. Denver Broncos (No. 2; 1-0): To learn how to put a team away, maybe they should watch the film of Super Bowl XLVIII."
Genius

"6. Cincinnati Bengals (No. 9; 1-0): Maybe they’ll get a chance to lose another wild-card game, after all."
Funny stuff

Latest posts