If The Seahawks Beat The Broncos

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I realistically think the team could easily be 10-0 by the time they play the toughest part of their schedule.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
His arm appears even weaker than last season. He's gonna shred lesser defenses just like he did last season, but his inability to throw deep with velocity is going to kill him against the Hawks. You can't dink and dunk on the Seahawk's defense and expect to win, but that's all he's going to be capable of doing.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
I will say that anything is possible, but there is not much a team is going to do vs Seattle, without mixing the run with the pass....Denver still refuses to run the ball, which is fine by me.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah Manning's arm looks like crap. If the Hawks are on their game like last time, he'll have to throw 5 yard passes all game.

solekeeper

Reaction score
You guys sound a bit naive, broncos will have a better game plan this time around. D is a bit better. I love my Hawks, but this one will not be a laugher by any means. I say we win by 10 or so.

seabowl

Reaction score
Texans, Bucs etc... games from last year. On any given day. Let's just worry about the Bolts now.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":zeoff7no said:
I realistically think the team could easily be 10-0 by the time they play the toughest part of their schedule.
I figure 11-0 but yeah. Seriously have you seen anything from Denver to see them beat us or the 49ers?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":5hk9oejm said:
I figure 11-0 but yeah. Seriously have you seen anything from Denver to see them beat us or the 49ers?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
seabowl":1oasjk82 said:
Texans, Bucs etc... games from last year. On any given day. Let's just worry about the Bolts now.

One week at a time.

mikeak

Reaction score
Why is there an if in this thread title?

Welker not playing

Harvin full part of offense

RW much improved

OL improved offsetting improved Denver defensive line

Hawks at home 17-1 last two years

And apparently Denver people are still suffering from the concussion they got in the Super Bowl thinking they are now 40pts better than a few months ago

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":20dbxegr said:
Broncos ain't shit. That one will be a laugher. Over by the 3rd quarter. They have no shot at beating us at the CLink. None.
Will you stop that? Most people don't know you're just trolling/screwing around. You're making our fan base look bad. :)

strohmin

Reaction score
As long as the Seahawks play as disciplined as they are capable of playing, I think we can win. Its definitely going to be closer than the SB.

Will this be the first time Peyton has played in C-link?

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't care about the future if the present isn't taken care of.

CANHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2mgrypf0 said:
peachesenregalia":2mgrypf0 said:
Broncos ain't shit. That one will be a laugher. Over by the 3rd quarter. They have no shot at beating us at the CLink. None.
Will you stop that? Most people don't know you're just trolling/screwing around. You're making our fan base look bad. :)
screw that. I'll tell the Broncos MAMAS They ain't shit

Cartire

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1p7p8zjm said:
peachesenregalia":1p7p8zjm said:

Peach, he thinks youre trolling.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
strohmin":1w2c6hu2 said:
As long as the Seahawks play as disciplined as they are capable of playing, I think we can win. Its definitely going to be closer than the SB.

Will this be the first time Peyton has played in C-link?
No and no. They will probably score 17-20 but the problem is we probably score 40-45.

Lxx

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":307gm264 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":307gm264 said:

i can feel peaches testosterone irradiating onto me.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'm not one to count the chickens, but the Broncos run game tonight against the Colts was laughable. At home no less.

Chargers first...